Chapter 9

(Underground By Cody Fry)

Wilbur's Pov

I threw my head back and let out a loud laugh.

"I don't understand you! At all! You're so weird!" Tommy screamed at Selina in a joking manner.

"Tommy, just try it!" She shoved the soda in his face.

Selina has been trying to get Tommy to try this weird concoction she put together. Skylar took a sip of it, and she was fine. Tommy didn't believe Skylar though, because god she's crazy.

We were all in my flat. After last night they wanted to all have a sleepover in my place. I was more than okay with that. I liked being surrounded by my friends that cared.

"That's her?!" Tubbo asked as he pointed at the picture in the photo album of us dancing in Phil's kitchen.

"That's her." I nodded my head with a smile on my face.

"She's so pretty!" Tubbo exclaimed as I laughed.

"That she was." I mumbled, the smile still evident on my face.

I haven't gone through this photo album since I've gotten home from Florida. It was nice. Not going through it alone for once.

Faithfully played in the background on my record player, as Tubbo sat next to me with the album on his lap.

"Skylar! Can you tell her to stop trying to get me to drink this?" Tommy pleaded while Skylar laughed.

"You're trying to get me to stop her... and I fucking drank it?!" Skylar sassed at him and he nodded his head.

"I forgot about that. Ranboooooo!" Tommy whined and Ranboo laughed.

"I'm not helping you here Tommy."

My phone started ringing and I left it. It was across the room. It's been ringing a lot the last couple days, but it's normally the band.

We've decided that we were going to drop another EP soon, so we've been recording like crazy.

Something I've always wanted to do was make music, and I was doing exactly that. Tommy started running around my flat and I rolled my eyes. A bunch of children I tell you.

Zana and Jack were already asleep, I don't know how they can sleep through this.

Kristin and Phil were playing a card game with Nora. Tubbo was with me.

Tommy and Selina we're running around. Skylar had her legs dangling from the end of the couch and her head in Ranboo's lap.

He played with her hair as they hopped into any conversation they could.

"Wilbur! Are you going to get that?" Tommy stopped running as he walked over to my phone which was plugged into the wall charging.

"It's fine." I brushed it off with a smile.

But once it started ringing again I felt my heart drop. The rain hit the roof, calming me down a bit. I seriously did fall in love with the rain, all because of her.

"Who's Dylan? He is seriously blowing up your phone." Selina said, holding up my phone and pretended she had a magnify glass.

"Dylan?! He's calling me?!" I jumped up and grabbed my phone from her hands.

He never called me this late. I checked the time, 2:34am. Phil stopped the card game as I answered the phone and quickly went into my bedroom.

"Hello?!" I spoke frantically as I answered the phone.