The Pan

Peter's POV
The boys came with no news and no and no new lost boys. All of the sudden from behind some tents I heard a crack. I knew that no animals lived in this part of the dark jungle. It was a person.
"It seems we have a guest with us boys," I say to my lost boys, but mainly to he person the dark. I start to walk towards it when there was shuffling and then running footsteps. I ran after it catching up fast and the person falls. I stand on top the the person and see that it is a girl with bright, bright, (e/c) eyes and (h/c). I was shocked from her beauty.
Your POV
You knew that when the boy in the green was coming towards you that he was Peter Pan. So you ran. Your legs were bruised and bleeding from the fall you made at the cliff and you fell easily. He stood looking down at you and you saw his face. He stared at your face for a split second with a smile and then his face turned into a nasty evil smirk.
"Boys! Get this girl in a cage," he yelled loudly. The boys came running up. One boy grabbed you forcefully hurting your arms. You look at Felix and he is staring the other way at Peter.
"Felix, help he's hurting me," you yell to him, but acts like you don't exist. You struggle to get out of the boy's grasp, but he was stronger than you you. You could feel blood dripping down your legs from you fall.
The boy half dragged you to a small cluster of cages made out vines and branches. The boys opened one and through you in so hard that you blacked out.
Felix POV
When the boy grabbed (y/n) I wanted to stop him, but then I would show weakness and Peter always says that if you have a weakness it will be used against you.
Your POV
You wake up to the sound of yelled and hitting things. You scramble to the door of the cage and realize that you are suspended in the air. You try to look at the the bright fire were the camp is at and you see the lost boys dancing around it and banging things on the ground. You see Peter playing a wooden instrument that you can't make out the sound it is playing. You run you hands through your hair and feel dried up blood from the shove the boy gave you. You look at your knees in the dim light and see dried mud and blood covering up your skin. You remember that Felix gave you a knife so you grab it from your bag and start cutting the ties on the door. The vines weed to thick to cut with small knife and you gave up on escaping. You listened to the shouts and screams from the lost boys and looked up at the sky at the stars. You saw all of the galaxies and planets that you never saw at the foster homes. You finally believed you were in Neverland and that you were being held captive by Peter Pan. The noise from the lost boys slowed and you heard the enchanting sound of the pan. It was so beautiful that you swayed in the cage. You felt the cage lower and then open up. You half danced and half walked towards Peter. Your moves graceful as a swan. You were finally in front of him when he stopped.
"So you do believe?" He asked you looking into your eyes. "What's your name?"
"I'm (y/n)."
"Well, (y/n), we are going to play a game. Boys, bring me the dream shade," Peter said. Felix disappeared into a makeshift tent and came out with a bottle filled with a black liquid. He came over and gave Peter the bottle. Peter grabs a small knife from his hilt and dips the blade into the liquid. He grabs your hands and slices your palm with the knife. "Dream shade is a powerful poison. It travels throughout your body weakening you until it reaches your heart and you die. The goal of this game is to prove that you believe in everything here and then when you prove that, you can stay here with safety," Peter said to you as you pressed your wound to reduce blood flow.
"And what happens when I don't believe?"
"The dream shade will do the job for me."