Training

When you and Peter landed in skull rock there was already mats on the rocky floor and punching dummies.
"How'd you get all of these?" You asked Peter.
"I got a little help from my shadow." You looked around and saw that the huge hourglass from before had been covered up. You ignored though.
"It something else."
"What might that be?" Peter asked.
"We need some mirrors and some epic workout music." Peter smiled and snapped his fingers. Mirrors lined the walls of the cave. He snapped them again and a boom box showed up with cassette filled with the best songs on it. "Nice job."
"Okay, enough with the fancy things. Time to train. Let's first start with hand to hand combat." Peter clenched his hands into fists putting them in front of his face. You did the same as him. You learned a few tricks when you watched kids fight in the foster homes.
Peter threw a punch at you, you ducked out of the way. You threw a punch at him. He moved to a completely different place. "That's no fair, you have magic," you said dropping your hands.
"So do you. You just need to harness yours."
"I you got we were training, not teaching."
"Your right." He coughs you off guard and punched you in the neck. "Come get me (y/n)." Your neck hurt like hell, but you pushed it away. You got front of Peter and threw punches like there was no tomorrow, he dodged everyone of them. You started to elbow him and kick him. Nothing worked. Finally you sat yourself on the mat out of breath.
"I'm done trying to beat you Peter. Just teach me how you do it." He smiled and sat down beside you.
"It's all about control. What you were doing wasn't controlled what so ever." He grabbed your hand and helped you up. "Watch." He walked over to one of the dummies and hit it repeatedly with perfection. You walked over to him and looked into his eyes. They were filled with something that you had never seen. It was anger.
Pretty soon after hitting it long enough you stopped him. "Hey, slow down before it explodes." He snapped out of it and looked at you.
"Sorry, I get carried away sometimes. You try. Focus on one thing that feeds you."
"What was your one thing?"
"None of you business." He stepped back and you stepped in front of the dummy. You thought of one thing and thing only. The first time Peter said he had cared for you. You tried to think happy with the first few hits and then it grew into you thinking about Peter and Felix lying to you. How Felix didn't tell you what you could do. The punches grew harder and more aggressive. You started kicking the dummy and other things that you normally wouldn't when you fight until the dummy disappeared. You turned around to Peter who was as surprised as you.
"Did you do that?" You asked.
"It wasn't me, it was you. You sent it somewhere." You looked down at your hands that were red and blood on your knuckles. "Let's practice some stuff with swords." Peter snapped his fingers again and a sword appeared in his and your hand. He put his sword up and you did to. You and him hit swords a little until he got close to you and grabbed you put the blade on your throat. "How are you going to get out of this now?" He asked.
The blade was so tight on your throat you couldn't speak so you thought of something you've seen in a hundred movies. You elbowed him in the gut and he let go. You got back into the position you you were in front of him. Come and get me Pan," you said you him with a smile. He stood up straighter and started clashing sword with you. You and him seemed to dance around the skull while clashing swords. You were getting tried of it when you accidentally knocked off the cloak hiding the hourglass. You looked at how much sand was left which was three times less than when you saw it last.
"How come it lost so much in such little time Peter?" You asked him who was panicking a little, like he hadn't seen it in a while also. "Peter? What's wrong?" You asked more concerned. All the sudden the shadow came flying in. All of the stuff that used to be there disappeared.
"Well Peter, what do think of the amount of sand left?" The shadow asked Peter.
"You cheated me and cheaters never win." Peter yelled to the shadow. The shadow laughed.
"It wasn't me, it was you. You're growing up here. It speeds the time."
"How am I growing up?" You already knew what it was, you didn't want the shadow to say it.
"By loving (y/n)." It stung you when he said your name. Peter looked at you.
"Who said I-"
"Peter, shut it. You love me. You told me you did. Don't lie to something that knows you." He looked at you in astonishment.
"(Y/n), I didn't mean it like that."
"If you said that cheaters never win, then why are you cheating by saying that you don't love me."
"You're right." Peter looked down, ashamed. "But there's one more thing. Peter Pan never fails. I will stay here, young, forever." He yelled. "(Y/n), thus might hurt, np but I need you to grabbed your heart. Just reach into your chest and grab it." You did as he told you and grabbed it like you had no choice. You were surprised when you saw your heart beating out of your chest. You checked yourself to see if you were dead, you weren't of course. He tried to touch it, but a force pushed him back against the wall. The shadow laughed.
"Don't you know? She's protected from all villi and and evil things." You could stand the shadow, so you put your heart back in your chest and ran over to Peter who was passed out.
"Come on Peter, wake up." I whispered over and over again. You kissed him on his forehead and he still didn't wake. "What did you do to him?!" You yelled at the shadow.
"It wasn't what I did, it was what you did." You checked the back of Peters head and his hair filled with blood and a huge cut in his skull. You quickly hold onto him and transported yourself and him to the waterfall. You dragged him carefully to the water, but he was to heavy, so you grabbed the small bottle of dust he had given you and put some him. He floated off the ground weightlessly. You brought him to the cave and layer him down down on top of your bed putting folded canvas under his wound. You ran out with a bottle and grabbed some water from the falling water and brought it to Peter for him to drink. You forced some water into his mouth and he drank. He opened his eyes barely and smiled at you. He lifted his hand and wiped a tear that had escaped your eye. He smiled smiled and laughed a little. He rested his hand on your cheek. You put your hand on his and smiled a little. He closed his eyes again and slept. His hand fell down to the bed. You just sat there, staring at him.