Monster

Peter POV
It's been months since I last saw (y/n) and I can feel myself giving away. All I've been doing has been looking through a portal at her. The shadow gave me the spell because he wanted me to make sure was making a plan to bring back the magic. I was really just watching her get stronger. She could know do spells without thinking about it. The one thing that pains me is when she is talking to herself debating on whether or not to come to Neverland. The thing that wants her to come is me and the thing that stops her is me. When she gets in deep thought I go mad and don't watch her for a day or two. Felix has tried to help me, but it doesn't work. I know what's happening to me. I just don't want her to see it either.

Your POV
You today was the day. You were going to see Peter and say good bye until you've found the truest believer. You were also going to see him because he is the only one who has a picture of the truest believer.
"Are you sure you're ready for this?" The apprentice asked.
"I'm sure about this. I want to see him before its too late and the curse is enacted. The portals will be closed and so will my connection to him." You finished putting on you boots and stepped outside. You tried to imagine Neverland when a hand grasped your upper arm. You turn and it's the apprentice.
"The Peter you are about to see isn't the same one you left behind. He has changed in a way," he warned me. For once his eyes were filled with fear.
"I know he is changed, I'm changed and I know what he was like when I met him. This is why one more visit will help him." You shrugged off his grip and imagined your room and you saw Peter there. You materialized into the room. He was sitting on the bed looking down. He looked up and his face filled with white like he was seeing a ghost.
"(Y/n)?" he whispered. "How can you be here, I thought you didn't want to come back." You walked over and tried to hold your tears back. You sat down and held his hand.
"I'm back, but not for long, so let's make the time count." He hugged you and kissed you neck to your cheek to your mouth. You ran you hands through his hair. You heard footsteps coming from outside and stopped. It was Felix who stepped into the doorway. His faced brightened into smile when he saw you.
"You're back," he said. You walk over and give him a hug. You release from the hug and turn around to see Peter coming up from behind and taking your hand. You lean your head on his shoulder and smile. You were to happy to even think about the last few months.
"Come on, we have to tell the boys about this," he said excited. It hit you then that this was serious.
"Actually I need to talk to you in private Peter. Sorry Felix," you said. Felix stepped out and you walked to the bed holding Peter's hand and sat down on the bed.
"What's wrong? I thought that you changed your mind."
"The Queen is almost going to enact the dark curse and, as you know, I'm going with to find the truest believer," you say looking nervously at him waiting for him to day something and he doesn't. "And while I'm there the portals are closed and there's no magic which means I won't be able to see you until the curse is broken."
"I already know this so why are you telling me," he said with gritted teeth. You didn't want to anger him anymore than you had so you talked kindly.
"I know you know this, but in order for me to get the truest believer I need to know what they look like." With that Peter grabbed a folded piece paper from a pocket on his belt and handed it to you. You unfolded it and saw a boy. This really wasn't right to have a boy.
"Keep it and make sure you find him at that age or it will be to late," he said looking down. You folded the piece of paper and put it into a small bag you carried. You looked down at your hands that were covered with blisters from training.
"I still care about you Peter, I'm doing this for you so that we can be together without having trouble," you said.
"That the thing, I'm a villain. I don't get my happy ending," he angrily. "You've been spending a lot of time with that apprentice to know that by know." He sounded hurt and you saw his eyes turning red from holding tears.
"Yes I know that, but I have a plan. You see, this boy, he's not just the truest believer, he also has the ability to give people their happy ending," you'd said he put a small smirk one is face.
"You're turning more and more mischievous everyday."
"I do learn from the best," you said proudly and rested your head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around your back and kissed the top of your head.
"I'm going to miss you a lot (y/n)," he said softly. It hurt you that Peter was acting this way. You thought of the perfect way for him to not grieve and go crazy. You had to use a spell that will erase memories of you until you came back to Neverland.
You looked up at him and kissed him and pressed your lips hard on his. A wave of energy flowed between. The nervy was the spell. When it was done he blinked fast. He acted like you weren't there and left the cave. You sat there for five minutes shaking until you had the courage to leave.
You teleported back to the cottage and went to the cot. You heard noises outside with screaming and crying. You rushed out to she what was going on. You looked to the sky and saw it. Thick, purple smoke was coming from the direction of the queen's castle. It was the dark curse and you were ready for it.