Returned

By the time you got to Peter, he was lying down in the dirt unconscious. You hurried to his side and tried waking him. He wasn't moving. You put your ear to his chest and heard faint and slow heartbeats. You slipped into the magic vision and saw the strings stretching and snapping. You stopped the straining off his magic by adding some of yours. You slipped out of the web and said him take a big breath of air sitting up.
"You're okay," you said tears streaming down your cheeks. He grabbed you and held you tight.
"I thought that I couldn't see you again," he whispered in your ear. He let go of you holding your hands.
"We have hurry and stop them from leaving Neverland. They found a way to do it with Captain Hook's ship." The both of you stood up and started flying. You were carrying Peter since he was still weak of magic.
You made it in time to the ship that was just leaving the shore. The lost boys were all huddled up on deck and Henry was making his way down to the captain's quarters. You and Peter waited for everyone else to leave Henry. Once that happened you flew him down carefully. Peter made his way to Henry and tried to pulls his heart out, but was stopped by a protection spell. As Peter was doing that, Rumple, freshly out of Pandora's Box, came up from behind and opened Pandora's Box. Peter was being sucked and and you were panicking and quickly put a body swap spell on Peter and Henry. Their eyes flashed and Peter's body vanished into the box. Rumple talked to "Henry" for a little and Peter acted well. After Rumple left you went over to Peter.
"Well you look different," you sarcastically said to find.
"Really? I haven't noticed." The both of you you laugh awkwardly. "It feels weird being in this body," he said looking at himself and then looked at you. His face filled with confusion and fear.
"What's wrong?" You asked.
"You're fading away," he said. You looked down and saw your feet and legs disappearing  and you could feel your own body again.
"Get Felix on your side and I'll find you when I wake up," you said fast. "And Peter."
"Yes."
"I love you," you said as the rest off your ghost body had returned to your body. The last thing you saw was Peter in Henry's body and then darkness. It was cold and scary and you wanted to leave it. You couldn't breath either and your lungs were on fire. All the sudden light came in and air filled your lungs. Your eyes opened and you a familiar ceiling. The ceiling that you'd stare at for twenty eight years thinking about Peter and how to get out of Storybrooke. You were back in your room in Granny's laying in your bed.
You stood up, losing balance from not being in a body for awhile, and went down to the dinner seeing the townsfolk buzzing with excitement after seeing the Jolly Roger off the shore. You quickly left the dinner without letting anyone see you and walked down to the harbor waiting for Peter.
After fifteen minutes or so the ship sailed to the docks and everyone aboard walked off. "Henry" got off first and took a double look at you you and smiled. You had also smiled knowing that they hadn't figured it out yet. Felix got off last and looked like he had something up his sleeve that wasn't good, even for him. You went up to the lost boys and they all gave you hug, except Felix who just shook your hand leaving a slip of paper in your hand. You put the paper in your pocket casually and went over to "Henry" whom was being showered with hugs and hand shakes. Eventually you made it up to him and hugged him.
"Excuse me, why do you think you can hug my son?" Regina said to you.
"Well, I used to give him his usual hot cocoa with cinnamon after school when you weren't there," you said to her smirking at Henry.
"It's okay mom," he said innocently. Regina ignored you as she walked away from the crowd.
After the whole mess at the docks you went back to your room and read the note that Felix had given you. It read: Meet at the wishing well at midnight tonight.... alone.
The note wasn't written in Felix's normal, messy handwriting. It had been Peter. So you got ready for tonight.