Forgivness

Peter POV
Last night I don't know how many times i read Peter Pan. The story of him just felt so much different than me. I was supposed to be a fun loving kid that had epic fights with pirates and talk to mermaids. I had to apologize to (y/n) I know why she expected so much from me. I was a monster compared to the storybook Peter. I went outside of my tent, the boys were gathered, as usual, around the fire.
"I'm to go for awhile, Felix, you're in charge." He nodded in agreement. Then I was off to see (y/n). I flew to the waterfall and into her cave. She was keeping in her bed peacefully. When I got closer I saw the dried up tears on her cheeks and her hands were gripping the blankets. I set her book on top of a table near the bed and waited in a chair. I didn't want to wake her knowing she might angrier, so I just waited. I went under her bed and grabbed another one of those delicious drinks. She didn't wake for hours.

Your POV
You cried yourself to sleep last night. You didn't know the truths from the lies. You didn't know if Peter loved even though he said he did, it all didn't make sense.
You dreamed of another land, the magic. You saw the book that Peter had told you about sitting in a cottage with an old man. You almost grabbed it when the man stopped you.
"What do you think your doing young lady," he said, his back turned on you.
"I-I need it."
He turns around and sees with shock covering his face, "(y/n), is that really you?" You didn't know this man, but something told you that you did. "I thought I'd never see you in the flesh, but wow. You are a real mature young woman."
"Ho-how do you know me?"
"I am the apprentice. I was your father's right hand man for many years, until he pasted away. He had a wife, your mother, and was pregnant with you. When I found out she was pregnant I made sure that you would have a normal life. I sent you to the world with out magic, where you couldn't get hurt. I had a young boy with you also, Felix. When he was taken I worried so I put some magic on you so you wouldn't be taken. That night when wrong though. The newest author had been taken out of the job which meant you were vulnerable to anything. You were taken to Neverland."
"So you're saying I'm actually from this world and am I in this world?"
"You are from this and right now only your mind is here. Your physical form can't leave Neverland."
"Why can't it?"
"Peter is keeping you there. Do you love him (y:n)?"
"Yes. No. I don't know. He lied to me and kept secrets I should've known."
"You should go back and forgive him and leave the book."
Everything started to fade into darkness and then into the light of the cave. You saw Peter looking at you from a chair across the room.
"Why are your doing here?"
He stood up staying in his place, "I wanted to see how you were doing and return your book." He took out your Peter Pan book from the hilt of his belt. "I understand if you don't want me here. I'll give you some pixie dust so you can travel the island." He set the book and a small bottle of dust on the bed side table. He started to leave.
"Wait, don't go just yet." You got out of bed and grabbed his arm. He stopped in his tracks and looked slightly back at you.
"What do you need?"
"I need you to stay. You're the only person in my life that hasn't walked away from me. Don't do that now."
"What makes you change you mind." He was facing you with his whole body.
"I had a dream. It told me my past, I don't believe it though. I believe in the future."
"Well you believe in something."
"I believe in you." He grabs your cheeks and kisses you. He holds you and you hold him. He lets go.
"Do you forgive me?"
"Yes, of course." You smile which makes him smile.
"Then I grant you freedom from Neverland."
"Wait, what does that mean?"
"It means you can go in and out of Neverland as much as you like and I won't know."
"You really want that for me?" You look up to his smiling face.
"Of course, why should a person who travels between worlds not be able to travel. Just remember that Neverland is your home." He kisses you on the forehead.
"Promise me you'll tell me the truth."
"Is that a threat?" He said jokingly.
"Yes it is Peter Pan," You say in a deep voice.
"Then yes, I promise to never ever lie to you again. Can you promise me you'll always come back?"
"Yes Peter. I promise." You smile and give him a small kiss on the lips. You taste the faint taste of coke on his lips. "Did you steal one of drinks?"
"They're delicious. Promise me you'll bring more."
"Stop it with of the promise, but yes, I will bring more." He backed away and started to leave the cave, "Where are you going?"
"I was hoping you would join me in the pool to heal the wounds you have. Traveling can be rough on the body."
"How do you know I was traveling?" You started walking with.
"You weren't free so I felt your non-physical form leaving with your physical staying."
"Makes sense." You both laughed a little. He grabbed your hand to hold and you let him. Once you to the shore of the small spring you took off your shoes and top leaving on a tank top and shorts. You cannonballed into the spring. It was warm on your skin and bruises started to disappear. Peter jumped in, fully clothed, after you, splashing you in the face. You both laughed.
"So, I was thinking I could train you to fight. That punch you gave Hook was luck on your side. He's not that hard to take down since he's such s drunk," you giggle a little. "But when you go into the real world, or any world, you need to learn how to fend for yourself." You already knew how to fend for yourself, especially after Felix was taken.
"When do we start?" You said swimming towards him.
"Right after we're done in here. Your also going to need some new clothes. Ones that you can be comfortable in." He was asking for athletic clothes, you never owned any, but you could steal some from the store.
"Deal." You were right in front of him and you kissed him lightly and then swam to the shore. You got out wringing your hair. "Hey, I'm going to get the clothes, but I'm not leaving."
"Alright," he said swimming to the shore. You sat down and imagined yourself at a store that had the most expensive clothes. You got to the athletic section. You grabbed a (f/c) tank top and matching spandex leggings. You went to the shoes and got matching sneakers. The store faded and you were back in Neverland.
"You're good at that," Peter said staring at you in amazement.
"Thanks." You blush and stand up. "I'm going to get dressed. Wait out here." He smiled and nodded. You ran into the cave and got dressed as fast as you could. When you were done you ran out to Peter who was ready with pixie dust.
"Ready to train?" He asked.
"Ready. Where exactly are we going?"
"To skull rock."