Hello Again

Peter POV
"I found her," I turned around to see the shadow hovering above the ground.
"Where is she?" I was sitting and now I was standing.
"She is being held captive in the queen's dungeon. There's no magic so it was easy to find her." What kind of trouble did she get in when she left?
"Well, go get her."
"I can't, I'm not powerful enough and you are." The shadow crossed his arms and let out a little snicker. I knew what he wanted.
"There is no way that I'm going there."
"Your strong enough to do it and think of the joy on her face when she finds out you came to her rescue instead of a shadow." He does make a good point, but maybe should have fear instead of joy if I do find her.
"Fine, but Felix is coming. He's good at picking locks." I grabbed my dust and flew out of the cave and to the camp.
"FELIX! Pack your things," I yelled. All the boys jumped and looked surprised at my presence. I had been locked away for days and didn't speak to anyone except the shadow. Felix didn't say a word and disappeared into his tent like he already knew what I was doing. He came out with a small cloth bag and his club resting on his shoulder. He had a toothpick and a smile on his face.
"You found her didn't you?" He asked.
"Yes I did and you are coming with to get her. Boys, stay and make sure that bloody pirate doesn't step a foot out of Neverland." I started walking and Felix joined.
"So, how do you plan on getting there?"
"I'm going to use a magic bean of course. It's last one here." I dug through the pouch on my belt and showed the bean to him and put it back.
"And how do we get back?"
"With (y/n)'s magic of course." We kept walking until we got to the beach. I grabbed the bean and focused on the queen's castle right outside of the dungeons. I threw the bean in the water and the portal. I looked over at Felix who was ready to jump in. I jumped in before he could. I landed on my bottom in the gardens with Felix landing by side me on his feet like he's don't it before. I got up quickly and brushed myself off.
"Let's get her and get out of here." Ran along the edge of the castle looking for some sign of (y/n). I looked for a crack and I saw one. I bent down and looked inside. I could see her sleeping on the wall. "(Y/n), wake up," I called to her. She stirred and looked up.
"Who's there," she said looking up at me, her face was covered with dirt, but she still looked beautiful.
"It's me Peter, I'm here to get you out of here." Her face was confused and scared.
"Get away." She was angry and left the crack. I ignored that and started to make the crack bigger until it was big enough to fit her waist through.
I reached my hand through. "Take my hand, you don't have to come with me, I just don't want you here." I heard footsteps and then her soft gentle hand grasped mine. I pulled her up with ease.
"Now leave alone and go back to Neverland before you get in trouble." She started walking away with crossed arms.

Your POV
He rescued you and you wanted to fall into his arms and have him take you back home, but you had to push him away.
"Is it because of the magic because I can get rid of it." You turn around to face him with the urge of crying, but held the tears.
"No Peter, you can't. I've heard of the deal the shadow made with you. If you run out of magic then you'll turn into the age you're supposed to be and die." Your voice was cracking up. He stood there ashamed.
He walked up to you and touched your shoulder. You feel warm spread across your body. "There is a way for me to not have magic run out and I need your help."
"It's the truest believer isn't it?"
"Yes. The believer will give me magic to last more than a century. I've been taking hearts of other believers, but their magic isn't as strong as the truest."
"The apprentice told me this already."
"Of course he did. I'm going to grant you the ability to remember and leave the queen's curse so that then you can find others to help bring magic back." He touched his forehead on yours and you felt electricity flow through your whole body. "Now I need you to open a portal." You could hear shouting in the distance. "And fast."
You concentrated on Neverland and opened a swirling portal. Felix emerged through the darkness and walked through the portal first. The magic was strong and you almost felt like fainting. Before Peter left he kissed you on the lips and left. The portal closed and you ached all over. The guards were running through the gardens and you zipped yourself to the cottage into your makeshift cot and slept.

You awoke the morning from cold water being splashed on your face.
"I'm up," you sitting up to se the apprentice. You muscles ached all over.
"What kind up trouble did you get yourself into now." His face was filled with anger.
"Regina wanted me and I was in her dungeon. One of the villagers helped me escape and my muscles hurt from running." You lied.
"Only half of that is true."
"Fine, Peter helped me and I sent him back and I zipped myself here. Now I need rest, it feels like I've been in a dryer on high tumble." He looked at you confused. "You know, the machine hat dries your clothes and it spins." He still looked confused. "Never mind." You laid down again and drifted back to sleep.

A/n thank you readers for over 5k readers. I just really like that people actually read what I write. Isn't it funny that the apprentice doesn't know a dryer😂😂😂😂