Guess Who's Back

Peter POV

I was playing my flute when I heard a distant voice and then a drop of fell on me. I stopped and looked at the direction that the water came from and said, "Hello." I heard a gasp and an image appeared before me of a girl, a beautiful girl for that matter. I walked behind the tents and the girl's face followed. "Who are you?" I asked with gritted teeth.

Your POV

"I-uh-I'm (y/n)," you stuttered. It had been forever since you heard his rich silky voice. It wasn't the as you remembered. It had something wrong with it that a normal person wouldn't notice. It had a hint of evil. 

"How are you doing this exactly?" he asked crossing his arms. How is this exactly happening?

"It's a portal window in a mirror and I guess instead of it being a one way window it can work on both sides." he walked away for a while and came back with a mirror him self. 

"There, now it can keep you in my hands."

"If only it was for real" You thought to yourself. 

"Now why are you using a window on me?"

"I have the boy, the truest believer," you said. You expected him to be over joyed. Instead he gave an evil look that was creepy, yet pulled you in. 

"How soon until he can come here?"

"I just need to take care of things here before I come." You smiled biting your lip and dismissed the portal for now. 

No one's POV 

Time passed as Emma Mary Margret were in the Enchanted Forest giving you time to get ready for the coming of Greg. Tamara's coming was already on a go with Rumple looking for Bae. She would be coming to Storybrooke with Neal. It was all planned until Hook decided to mess with Rumple. Causing Greg to crash. The plus out the thing was that Hook got a good beating. 

Your POV (time skip to when Greg is in the hospital) 

"You screwed this up big time," you said to Greg. 

"Look I'm, it's not my fault. You told me no one goes to the town line in the middle of the night." You rolled your eyes and started to walk away. "Hey where are you going?!" he yelled. 

"Going to to see an old friend." You walked to the nurses station and looked through papers for Hook's room and found it. Walked casually not drawing attention to yourself. You walked in and saw sleeping. You gave him a soft punch in the chest that him up in pain.

"What in the bloody hell do you think you're doing?" he asked not looking at.  He looked up and looked like was seeing a ghost. "You!"

"You remember me?" you asked sarcastically. 

"You're the one that corrupted Pan's mind." You paused. 

"What do you mean exactly?" you asked with worry. 

"The  boy is worse than he was before. I left before he ruined my ship and crew. Neverland grew much darker with dreamshade everywhere and the second most powerful healing water dry up and crumble," Hook said in between grunts. You left the room holding your stomach that now felt sick. You bumped into Emma.

"Hey kid, are you alright?" she asked. Right now you felt like you could rip everyone's head off. 

"Peachy,"you responded and walked away. On the walk home you tried taking the cuff off and failed. You got into your room and pulled out the mirror and turned it on. It was attached to his belt and you could see entrance of the waterfall with out the water off course. 

"Why cAN'T I REMEMBER!" Peter yelled to himself. He threw an old coke can at the the wall. It didn't look like the first time either. There were also more empty ones from under your bed. You held you breath not wanting to disturb him. You looked around the room that you could and saw everything was smashed and ruined. You could even see some dreamshade creeping around the entrance. You gave out a cry and Peter picked up the mirror. "What is it?" he asked. 

"I was just checking on you and had some information." he nodded. "Greg made it to Storybrooke and Tamara will be here shortly. But Greg got into an accident causing Hook to get run over," you said and he gave a laugh at the Hook part. 

"Well at least he's there and Hook got a beaten." You both laughed. You hadn't heard his laugh in, well, 28 years. It was a breath of fresh air. You looked down for a little. 

"Hey, why is there dreamshade growing there," you said pointing in the direction of the entrance. 

"Awhile ago I lost a big part of my memory that drove me mad. I think my friend, Felix, knows what it was and won't tell me," he said. 

"Maybe he wants you to be safe," you said. "I gotta go, but I'll talk tomorrow." He nodded and you dismissed him and laid on your bed holding the mirror to your chest. 

Peter POV

The girl, (y/n), was different than any girl I've seen in my days. She was determined and just I can'y say in words. 

After she dismissed it I laid on the bed and had the mirror on my chest. I looked at the fake crystal stars and fell asleep. 

No one's POV

Time passed with Greg and Tamara getting closer and closer getting a way to Neverland. (Y/n) would give them the information they needed to get to Peter. The plan was to get an extra magic bean set to the side for (y/n) while they went with Henry. The day approached faster than ever. 

Your POV 

Today was the day, the day to see Peter. You packed bag full of clothes and food. You waited for the call from Greg. 

It was mid afternoon and the mini quakes had been getting closer and closer. Finally your phone rang with Greg on the other line. 

"What took you so long?!" you screamed into the phone. 

"Sorry. Okay, the bean is a hole of a tree by the docks." You hung up the phone and started running to the docks. Everyone was already running in fear, so looked normal. You got to the docks and looked along the trees for any holes and found it. you grabbed the bean and thought of Neverland. You through it on the ground and the portal opened.  You jumped in without a thought. 

You landed on the same beach you did when you arrived. It still had the remains of the small fire you had. You stood up and brushed yourself off and ran into the jungle. You heard the shouting of Peter telling the boys to hunt down Greg and Tamara. You ran faster to try to see him before he disappeared looking for them. 

You got into the camp right as Peter was in his tent getting changed into a disguise. You walked in on him shirtless. 

"Whoa, what are y--" he started saying angrily and then a shimmer lit his eyes and he changed. "(Y/n)?"

"Yes Peter, it's me," you said walking into a hug. He kissed your neck to your cheek to your lips. He pulled you in tighter. There was a knock on the tent that stopped you. 

"Who is it?" Peter asked. 

"It's Felix, when are you going to be done?" Felix asked. Peter quickly put his shirt on and the rest of the disguise. 

"Felix, come in, I have something to show you." Felix came in and shock filled his face. He hug you a hug. 

"Guess who's back," you said. 

"How'd you make it back?" he asked. 

"It's a long story. Look, you guys need to get Henry, so go." Peter smiled and grabbed your wrist, kissing you one more time before leaving. You look at your wrist and saw that the cuff was off. 

A/n So we're back in Neverland with Peter and with magic back.

Make sure to check out my other book 'My Dream Boy' and ilysm (Peter does to)