A New Begining

Peter POV
I got back to the camp finding (y/n) passed out with Felix sitting by her. The dream shade had made its way to her jugular vein, I had to hurry before it reached her heart. I got down on my knees beside her and poured the water into her mouth. I watched the black poison fade away. She didn't awake straight away.
"Felix, you go watch the boys, I'll stay here and watch over (y/n)," I told Felix. He went out to the boys. I stayed in the tent for what felt like hours.
Your POV
It was dark and it was cold. Was this the end, were you dead. You struggle to breath. You feel your hand being touch by the hand that you flew with. You weren't dead. Air filled your lungs in one gasp. You opened your eyes to see Peter holding your hand sitting next to you.
"Your finally up," he says with shock.
You move your hand away from his, "You heal me?"
"Of course I did, your special, your heart wouldn't leave your chest."
"Do you only care about that? To steal more power?" You were still lying on the small cot.
"Yes, I don't know. When I was a boy I came Neverland whenever I wanted, then I grew up. I started a family. I had a boy who was incredible and one day I found a magic bean and it took me and my boy here. I broke the rules so I became younger and sent my boy back home. The only way I can stay young was to take hearts from the truest believers. That's why I want your heart, to stay young."
"So your saying your really not a boy?"
"Yes and no. I have always been a boy my whole life. I made money by playing games even."
"We got off on the wrong foot. Let's start over, this time better."
"I'm fine with that."
"Okay. Hi, I'm (y/n), what's your name."
"I'm Peter, Peter Pan." You both chuckle a little. "How about we go and dance around the campfire tonight with the boys and maybe some better flying lessons."
"I would love that." Peter helps you up and you both walk out of the tent. Most of the boys were helping each other get the fire started, the others were getting drums and costumes ready.
"I was thinking you could dress like the jungle princess since we can't have one on normal nights," Peter said to you.
"That would fun." You said. Peter gestures three boys over and they put you in a costume full of colors and leaves and to top it off a diamond tiara laced with colorful vines. "Where did get this?" you asked Peter.
"The tiara was found on the beach. Just another lost thing that made its way to Neverland."
"Well it's beautiful."
"It's yours if you want it."
"I think I will keep it." Peter smiled at you and let out a little laugh. He walked into his tent and brought out his pan and started playing the beautiful tune. You let your self go and danced around the campfire gracefully. Soon enough the tune changed into a more upbeat sound and the boys joined along with drums. The night filled with laughter and dancing. Peter even joined in with you after a while. He dressed like the jungle prince. The both you danced around the campfire. A while into the dance Peter pulled you aside.
"What's wrong, we were having fun." You said to him.
"I know I just wanted to how happy you were with out the boys around."
"Why is that?"
Because I know Felix is you brother and would never let me tell you this."
"Peter, you're scaring me."
"Ever since I first saw you I knew there was something special about you and I can't explain it."
"Peter what are you saying?"
"Let me finish. When you got hurt by the dream shade and when I saw your bloody head and knees I didn't want you to get hurt anymore than you had. (Y/n), I-I think I love you." With that Peter grabbed your cheeks and kissed you. You pushed him away.
"Are you crazy!? You tried to kill me!"
"I thought we were starting over."
"Not like this, you barely even know me."
"I know that you've always loved Neverland and Peter Pan."
"I liked the Peter Pan that I knew growing up, not you-you monster." You stormed off back to your tent taking off the costume and sat there in silence touching your lips and smiling.

A/n Did you like your first kiss with Peter?