A Promise

'Dear journal,
Last night was magical. I thought that Peter had forgotten me and wanted me to leave, but when he came back I felt like I was being cared about for the first time. That kiss was even longer than the one from the night before. This time there were actual sparks flew. I'm just worried that Peter made a promise he can't keep." You finish up writing in your journal. Felix walks into your tent and you hurry to hide the journal.
"Are you hurt?"
"No, well, my fist hurts from punching Hook." He laughs a little bit.
"Good. I was wondering what happened to you and Peter last night. When he rescued you he was all caring and saying things he'd never say."
"Felix, it's alright. I'm not a kid anymore, you don't need to protect me."
"Why is that? Did you find someone else to protect you or something," he said gritting his teeth.
"Felix get out or I'll call Peter."
"Fine then, just be careful." Felix leaves. You release a big breathe. Felix can't know what is going on or he'll murder Peter himself. You hear someone walking by tent and you look out.
"Hello Peter."
"Hello (y/n), do you need anything at the moment?"
"I'm REALLY hungry."
"Then let's go get something to eat." You get out your tent and start following Peter. You look back and see Felix giving and I'm-going-to-keep-you-away-from-my-sister look. You stepped to the side away from Peter and continue walking,
"So what kind of food do you have in Neverland?"
"Anything you want."
"Really? So if I wanted McDonald French fries they'd just show up?"
"Only if you believe they can. Knowing that you are a true believer, you can do pretty simply. Just hold out your hand," he reaches down and grabs your hand and puts it out flat. "Close your eyes," he goes behind you and closes your eyes for you. "And just believe." You couldn't focus on the food, you just wanted Peter to touch you skin again.
"Peter I can't focus, not with you here." You drop your hand and turn around to look at him. His green eyes pouring into yours.
"Would like Felix to help instead of me?" He steps closer to you and grabs your hand again holding it in between the both you with both of his hands.
"Peter, it's just you make feel cared about and loved. I just can't focus when I'm around you."
"I feel the same way about you and that promise I made is real. (Y/n) I love you and I know that it's way to soon for me to love you. We just met and I feel like I've known you my whole life." He grabs your other hand and puts the both of them around his neck. He puts his hands on the upper part of your back and runs them down your back and stops at you hips. "Do you love me back?"
"Of course, I've always loved you since I was little." You go on your tip toes and press your lips on his. You run your hands through his hair making your way to his cheeks, down his chest. He stops you.
"No time for that, you need to work on your magic abilities." He stepped back and looked scared. He was hiding something.
"Peter, what is it?" You try to hold his hand, but he moves it away.
"Something tells me I can't have you, but something tells me I should."
"Peter, that's something called a self conscious. Everyone has one."
"This is different." You looked at him for a little bit. You thought of the food you wanted and it showed up in your clenched fist. It was crushed McDonald French fries. All you could do was stare in awe. Peter saw and started to smile. "I told you that you were special."
"What does this prove?"
"You can reach into other worlds and grab things. With practice you can see through portals and then use them."
"Can't you do that?"
"Magic does have its limits." He stepped closer towards you and put his hands on your upper arms. "With your magic I need you to grab something for me."
"What do you need?"
"I need a book, a special story book and a pen with its ink."
"Why do you need that?"
"To write myself more power and strength, to make Neverland stronger when I leave and most importantly write my happy ending."
"Where is it located?"
"It travels with a man in the Enchanted Forest, he writes in it constantly. That man has now disappeared, the book is mine for the taking." You knew deep down that this was wrong, but only wanted to help Peter.
"It might take me awhile to find it, but I might be able to do it with some help."
"You can have all of the help you need and all of the time you need." He brushes a piece of your hair out of your eyes and kisses you on the forehead. "Let's keep this our little secret." You smile and nod your head. He puts his arm around your shoulders and you put your hand on top of his, you lean your head on on his shoulder and start walking back to the camp. Felix is gone so you find this a good time to be with Peter. He walks you to your tent and he sees your notebook. "What's this?"
"It's my journal. People have them to right down feelings and keep them from going insane."
"Are trying to say something?" He laughed and smiled.
"No," you laugh a little bit.
"What do you write in there?"
"I haven't wrote anything until today."
"What did you write?" You hand him the notebook and he reads it. He closes it and leaves the tent with a disappointed face. You look at your notebook and see what you wrote on the last line. You run out and he's gone.
"What's the matter (y/n), are you afraid I can't make promises?" You turn around see Peter infuriated.
"Peter, I'm so sorry, please don't do anything." You start to get scared.
"Boys, throw her in the cage!" The boys all look up confused, finally the same one that threw in came over and started to walk towards the cages.
"Peter! What are you doing! This isn't you!" You yell as you struggle to get out of the boy's arms. All that Peter did was turn around and tried not to look at you. The boy threw into the cage giving you a strong pain in your shoulder. The cage raised and laid down and looked at the stars.