The Stars

The stars were your only thing keeping you from crying that night. It was all your fault that Peter had acted like that. The cage was your punishment for hurting him. You felt something on your wrist, a cuff. Another punishment from Peter. You laid there all night listening to the boys scream and have fun. You looked out of a small hole and saw Peter sitting playing his pan. He looked like he wasn't having as much fun as was the night before. You sit by that hole and watch the boys dance, you remember the costume you wore and the kiss that Peter gave you.
"Peter I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. You aren't a monster and can keep promises," you said to yourself. You waited to see if the cage would move...it didn't. You lay down and look at the stars again and drift into sleep.

You awoke in a tent, but not yours. It was bigger and had more things in it. You look around and see more lost things than you could count. You heard some shuffling outside of the door, you go by the door so you can't be seen when the person comes in. The person steps in and it's Peter.
"Peter?"
"Oh good, I thought they would find you." He turns around and gives you a hug and kisses your neck. You stand there stif not knowing what to do. "What's wrong?"
"What's wrong? You threw me in a cage and gave this cuff," you yelled and held up the wrist with the cuff.
"I'm sorry okay, I had to show the boys who's boss. They had started to think I had gone soft."
"You could have told me that instead of throwing me in there." You start yelling louder and Peter covers your mouth. "What was that for," you say to him as he covers your mouth.
"They still think that your in the cage." He uncovers your mouth and you just look at him.
"Then what am I going to do, stay in here until you say so."
"No, I made you a place to stay at the water fall. There's a small cave behind it and I brought of your stuff there along with some lost things for you to use."
"You did that for me?"
"Yes." You walk over and hug him. "It's all yours. I'll visit at nights to make sure your all good. I'll also remove the cuff and help you find the book."
"Thank you Peter." You let go of him and grabbed his hands and kissed him on the cheek. "When will I be going to the waterfall?"
"Soon, I just have distract the boys. Stay in here, non of the boys come in here so you'll be safe." He takes you to his small bed in the corner and sits you down. "I'll be right back and I promise I'll be back." He kissed you on the head and left. You heard muffled yelling and running for awhile until Peter came back. "Let's go." He grabs a bottle and your hand, he opens the bottle and pours dust on the both of you. You start flying up and to the waterfall. You let go of Peter's hand flew on your own beside him. He laughed and you had a race to the waterfall, he won of course. You land on the small beach beside the waterfall.
"That was fun, can we do it again sometime?"
"Not for awhile, follow me." He turned around to the waterfall and you followed. He went behind it and you followed him into a cave filled with wonders.
"Wow, this is amazing." You look up and see crystals that looked like stars. You saw a bed in the corner with your bag on top.
"Do you like it? I can get more things if you would like." He grabs the wrist with the cuff on it and he takes it off. "There, now you can have your own place and practice magic without the boys getting in the way." You smile.
"Thank you Peter, just can you do one last thing for me?"
"What is it that you want?"
"I want to know if your using me for a game. While I was in the cage I heard some stories of the games you would play. Some of them involved people with special abilities and taking their hearts out."
"(Y/n), I would never do that to you. Yes I need your powers, but I still love you and I would hurt you on purpose." He leans down to kiss you, he holds you in his arms and you hold him. He holds you like never wants to let go and now you know he never wants to use you for your powers. You let go of him and let's go of you. "What's wrong?"
"I just need time Peter, not everything comes so easily, especially for me."
"Sorry, I forgot about things that happen in the real world. I should get back to the boys before they find out I sent them on a wild goose chase." He kisses your forehead and then leaves. You go to your bag that's on the bed and pull out your cassette player, you turn it on and the batteries had run out. You close your eyes and try to think of fresh batteries from the store, you can see the battery shelf like you were there. You reach out and grab a pack. You open your eyes again to see the pack in your hand, it worked. You popped out pack put the new batteries in. You play your music when you get an idea of taking food. The French fries barely helped and you were starving, it had been days since you had a real meal. So you close your eyes and imagine that your in your favorite foster home, it was your favorite because it had a separate room for the walk in fridge and pantry. You went to the room and grabbed all of you favorite snacks. You opened your eyes again and found yourself covered in junk food and soda. You opened a can of coke and take a big gulp of it. It tasted so much better than the dirt that got stuck in your mouth. Next you take a bag of chips and devour it. You didn't care how bad this stuff was for your body, you just wanted to eat good food. You ate a few more small bags of chips and a few more cans of coke until you were tired. You hid all of the food under your bed and slept, this time, for the first time, peacefully.

A/n now Peter loves you enough to keep you safe from danger. I know not most of you might not like coke, but it's Robbie's favorite soda so I wanted to add it