Two

After Peter left to get Henry, you went to the tent to see if there was enough dust to make to fly to the cave. You searched and only found a pinch of it. I closed your hand around the dust and started believing harder than before. You checked on it and it glowed bright green. You showered it all over yourself and flew to the dried up falls. 

When you got there the dreamshade was still growing over the entry. You burned it with a fire ball. Then you flew up to were the water started. I came from a wall with nothing behind. You placed your hand on the wall and did the same thing you did to the dust, you believed. After awhile water started sputtering down until it was raging like never before. You flew down the cave and relaxed a bit. You wondered if after all of this Peter and you could find your happy ending in the Enchanted Forest.

An hour so passed and in that time to washed your hair and got dressed into proper clothes for Neverland, just some shorts and a tank top. You waited until you heard loud shouting. Once you heard it you zapped yourself to the camp. It wasn't as great as flying, but it did the trick. 

You got to the outskirts of the camp and stuck into Peter's tent without Henry seeing. You waited sitting on his makeshift cot and looking at all of his "lost things". You noticed one item by the cot. It was the tiara that you got during the campfire dance. You put it on and look at yourself in the handheld mirror. You saw someone's shadow approaching the tent you put the mirror and tiara back stood up. It was Peter still dressed in is disguise. He greeted you with with hug. You could hear him breathing in your scent. 

"Did it work?' you asked. He loosened his grip and you foreheads were touching. 

"I never fail," he said smirking a little. He kissed you and went got changed. You watched him taking of his shirt seeing his perfectly shape body. "What, do you like what you see," he asked playfully. You laughed little and blushed a bright red. 

He finished getting dressed and grabbed both of your hands looking you into the eyes. "Don't worry, soon this will be over and we can do what we want. I promise," he said and kissed you on the forehead. He started to leave when you pulled his arm to talk. 

"Peter, are you mad at me?" you asked. 

"No, why would think of that?"

"Well, I kind of erased your memory and left you fore over 28 years." 

"Well maybe a little," he said. You started to feel a pit your stomach. "Hey, at least are together now." He brushed his fingers through your hair gently looking into your eyes. 

"Go out there before Felix comes in here and gets the wrong idea, again." He smiled and left the tent and you laid down on the bed. It smelled of Peter, so you stayed there. 

Later that night after Peter tried to teach Henry how to be a lost boy and failing, Peter came back into the tent not acting like himself. He came in and shoved you to the floor while you trying to talk. 

"Who the hell are you and why are you in here!" he yelled. You looked at him petrified. His face was contorted into the worst kind of anger. It disappeared a second later to him looking at his hands wondering what happened. Then he looked at you, on the ground looking at him with terror. 

Peter POV 

I blacked out for a just a little bit. When I resurfaced (y/n) was on the ground looking at me like I was a monster. It wasn't the same look from our first kiss. This time it was real. 

"Hey, I'm okay now. It's me." I helped her up and held her in my arms. She was shaking so much. I could feel tears soaking into my shirt. I stroked her hair to try and calm her down. I kept repeating that everything was okay until she was done. 

Your POV

You were now more settled from Peter's change and was ready to face the truth to Peter. 

"This is all my fault," you said. You and him were now sitting on his cot side by side. 

"No it isn't. It's of the darkness i-" he tried to pull you into his arms and you recoiled. 

"When I erased your memory you made another life and it grew to your body. It's fighting between the real you and it's self," you said loudly. Peter just sat there for a minute. 

"I can just remove him then.I am really powerful," Peter said cheerfully. 

"It could damage you take the very little magic left in Neverland. It's just an obstacle we have to jump over." You set hand on his his and rest your head on his shoulder. "Should be heading back to the water fall." You stood up and walked out of the tent and headed over to Felix's tent. "Hey Felix," you said sheepishly.

"Ah, hello,"he sitting on a log. Unlike Peter's room that was filled with all sorts of trinkets, Felix had only a cot and a log. 

"I just wanted to to say 'hi' in a less awkward way," you and laughed a little, he didn't laugh. 

"Why are you back?" He asked. 

"I told you I'd be back. I mean I love Peter, you, and Neverland. You said so yourself that Just might call this place home and now I have," you said with more confidence than before. 

"You just care about yourself, you don't think about others. You've like that your whole life." His words hurt you. 

"Maybe if you were there I wouldn't be looking out for myself!" You stormed out of the tent. Felix came running after you grabbing your wrist.  

"Look, stop hanging around Peter for now. I over heard you talking about the two persons in his body. If the dark part comes out again I don't want you there," he said and let go. You zapped to the waterfall before you could say anything. You laid down in the bed and went to sleep.