Mr. Gold

Peter POV
I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I feel this emptiness in me that I can't fill. I toss and turn in my sleep trying to figure out what it was. I just can't. I even set out a camp fire again to cheer me up. I asked the shadow to get new lost boys so I could play more games. All he said was that he couldn't with no explanation. The night I started feeling like this, which was last night, I stared at the stars wishing that they would tell me something. Instead they stared blankly back.

Your POV
It was the next day and today you were going on a mission to find the boy. You started by calling an off day and walk around town. You walk down Main Street and see all of the people walking along the cold streets doing things any normal person would do.

You made your way over to the mansion and saw that the man and Owen were leaving in a huff. You followed them casually to the garage. While Owen's dad was getting the truck you pulled Owen over to talk.

"Hey, when you leave town I want to tell you everything about this place," you to him.

"Why would you do that?"

"You'll see why," you said and walked away. You grabbed a sticky note from the front desk in the garage and wrote a message to the man, Kurt, to go to Regina before they left.

You left them to that and decided to go to the pawn shop to see if there was something. You walked and was amazed by how much stuff was there.

"May I help you miss?" a man asked coming from behind a curtain.

"Yes, I'm looking for a book full of fairy tales with the cover saying 'Once Upon A Time'," you said.

"Well that's oddly specific, but I don't have anything like here, sorry."

"You sound oddly familiar," you said looking at him. You knew what it was.

"Your shadow brought me to Neverland, didn't it?" You said a little bit to loudly.

"Ah, so it chose you," he said walking around you looking up and down. "Did it work?"

"Did what work?" You asked confused.

"I mean did Peter 'grow up'." he scoffed.

You stood there with your arms crossed. You felt like you should blast him on the spot. "Why would make him grow up anyways?"
He chuckled a little and responded,

"Peter and I have long history together," he stopped for a little looking at you and you gave him the spit-the-crap-out look. "Peter Pan is my father."

"He never told that, and it can't be true. Peter was honest." You thought. Mr. Gold could see your confused face and explained the whole with tea. By the end it was time to go back to Granny's for dinner.

"Thank you so much for showing who he was," you said.

"You're welcome (y/n)."he walked back into the shop and closed everything. You walked down main street again a little sadder. Everything Mr. Gold said made so much sense. You held back tears the whole time. The lump I your throat had grown to big and your tears were holding five gallons of water. You let it out walking.

You walked into Granny's to Ruby fighting Granny about work or something until they saw you.

"What happened to sweetie?" Granny asked pulling you into a hug.

"I, uh, just found something that shouldn't have known about someone I loved," you said between sniffles.

"How about I get you some ice cream, that always makes things better," she said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey, even happened this person you loved?" Ruby asked.

"Oh, uh, he did something bad and kept it a secret."

"I'm sorry. Where is he know?"

"Well we had a hard breakup I guess and I can't contact him, so that sucks."
Gran came out with a bowl of (your favorite ice cream).

"Don't worry, someday you'll see him again," Ruby said.

A/n Sorry such a short chapter, but at least it's something. The more votes and comments, the more chapters you get.
Also go check out my new book that isn't a fanfic called 'My Dream Boy'. I have two chapters published and working on more so check it out