Goodbye

Peter slept for hours. You kept giving him fresh water. His wound healed slowly. The bleeding had stopped and the bone and skin were all healed, but the brain wasn't yet. While you waited you read him your book, Peter Pan. You read until you got to the page were Wendy gives him a "kiss". You decided to grab your notebook from your bag and write. You wrote:
My dearest Peter,
I hate to leave you like this, but I'm not part of Neverland. I feel like I should have never come here in the first place. I love you, I really do. I just have to leave. Neverland is dying because you love me. Maybe someday when it's better I'll come back and we can leave, forever.
Love,
(Y/n)
P.s. Sometimes you have let the things you love go. So when I do leave, promise me you won't take it out on the boys.

You ripped the page out and folded it so it could fit in the book. You bookmarked the page with the kiss and set the book on his chest. You gave him one more drink of water and kissed his forehead. Your tears softly fell onto his nose.
"Goodbye Peter," you whispered. You grabbed a bottle of pixie dust and poured it onto yourself. There was one more thing you had to do before you left. You pushed your self off and went to the camp. You saw Felix dancing with the boys around the campfire. You landed and they all stopped and looked at you. You knew what they were looking at that was wrong with you. You had you bag was slung over your shoulder and your eyes were red and full of tears. Felix took off his costume and came over to you.
"What's wrong?" He asked opening his arms like he did when the both of you were little and he would hug you when you were sad. You hugged him tightly smelling his scent. It wasn't like Peter's though.
"I have to go Felix. Take care of Peter for me, don't let him turn into a monster again." I tears poured down your face. Felix grabbed your shoulders and bent down a little to look in your eyes.
"Why are you leaving?"
"Neverland and Peter. They are both dying because Peter is growing up."
"But Peter never grows up. He doesn't look any older."
"He not growing up physically. It's because he loves me he's growing up." Felix face was filled with astonishment.
"Well, come back when you can and I'll make sure that Peter doesn't turn dark. I'll do it for you." He hugged you again and let go.
"Can you please go to the secret waterfall and watch him. There was an accident and he got really hurt." You looked down. Felix nodded.
"Where are you going?"
"The Enchanted forest." With that you imagined the forest. It was different from all of the others. It was filled with people wearing clothes that looked like people would wear in the mid evil times. You figured this was the place where you were meant to be. You opened your eyes and you no longer could see the thick jungles of Neverland. Instead you were in the Enchanted Forest with merchants running around and children playing games in the cobblestone streets. They all seemed to stop what they were doing and look at you. You noticed what was wrong, you were wearing clothes that they wouldn't call fashionable. They were the clothes you wore when you trained with Peter. After a second they went back to work like they didn't see anything. A hand touched your shoulder from behind you. You turned around thinking it would be Peter or one of the lost boys, but it wasn't. It was the man you saw in your dream.
"Come with me child. I'll get you in some suitable clothing and tell you about this world." He started walking away and you followed because there was nothing else you could do. You followed him through the thick woods to a cottage. He stepped inside and you followed. It was the same as the cottage in your dream. He man went to the small bed in the corner and pulled out a simple dress that looked like the rest of dresses that the other girls were wearing. "Here, put this on." He handed it to you and you took it. He stepped out for privacy. You quickly got dressed. The fabric around your torso was tight like a different corset. When it was on you were amazed with it. You looked in the mirror and never realized how skinny you were and the strange beauty of your bare neck.
"You look beautiful, almost like your mother," the apprentice said from behind you. You jumped a little bit.
"Thank you," you say shakily. You your eyes were still puffy from crying.
"Don't worry about him, you did the right thing by leaving him." He waved his hand and your face cleared of any sign of crying and dirt. You around to him.
"Help me save Peter and Neverland. Please," you beg to him.
"Is that why you came, to save someone who is evil?"
"Peter isn't evil." You glared at him, you could feel the blood rushing towards the surface of your skin. He didn't flinch.
"If that is what you want to do, then I'll help you. Your just like your father, trying to help people." He smiled at you. You stood up a little straighter.
"So, what do I have to do?"
"He needs he heart of the truest believer. That believer isn't born yet, but he will be in a decade. You need to watch this believer. You need to go along with the dark curse and go to the land without magic."
"So what your saying is that I have to go along with a curse and watch the truest believer?"
"Exactly what I'm saying."
"What's the believer's name?"
"Henry. He won't be born in the town you are being brought to, but he'll be there shortly after he's born to be adopted. So do want to do it?"
It was still confusing, but you could have Peter back with you and you could live happily ever after. "Yes, I'll do it." The man smiled.
"Well first you should do some reading." He directed his hand to the book you almost took in the dream. You grabbed it and sat down at the small table and read.

Peter POV
Her face was last thing I saw before everything went dark again. She saved me. Even though I was unconscious, I could still feel (y/n)'s energy around me and her voice telling me the story I was supposed to have. She stopped and she her energy and voice went away. It was then soon replaced by Felix talking to me. I couldn't understand it like he was talking a different language. Then my brain started to turn on again and I took a big breath and sat up. Felix jolted out of his seat. Something fell from my chest. It was (y/n)'s book. I looked through it and found a folded up piece of paper. I unfolded it and read it. She had left me.
"Peter I tried to stop her, but she had to leave. For her sake and yours."
"Find her. Tell the shadow to find her." I spat to loud at him. The yelling helped keep the tears away.
"I already tried. She's with the apprentice. He won't let her out of his sight."
"Find a wAY TO GET HER! I NEVER FAIL AT GETTING THE THINGS I WANT!" I was now standing up and yelling at Felix's face.
"THIS ISN'T WHAT (Y/N) WOULD WANT AND YOU KNOW IT PETER!" Felix yelled back at me. I just stopped and sat on the ground. I ran my fingers through my hair as tears ell from my eyes. Felix left me alone. I don't know what I would do with out (y/n).