01

It's Friday today and Heeseung was currently sitting on his seat inside the class and listening to their professor who's talking at the front.

Heeseung always listen to class especially when it comes to his favorite subject, history.

It's almost lunch time, just five more minutes and the bell will finally ring.

Heeseung has been waiting for the bell to ring. Not because he's bored of the lesson but because he's damn hungry. He forgot to eat breakfast earlier so he is, struggling to stop excusing himself to go out and buy food.

Five minutes passed.

"Class, I'll give you a half day today since the teachers has an important meeting. You can go home after lunch"

The bell finally rang. After the professor dismissed them, Heeseung immediately stood up and fixed his things.

"Heeseung-ah" A voice called. Heeseung turned around and saw his classmate, Oh Sungmin, also known as Jerome.

"Yes, Rome? Need something?"

"There's a party later at the club, it's for us. Would you like to come?" Jerome asked as he handed Heeseung a paper, the address of the club.

"Uh.. just our section?"

"No, I invited more from other grades and sections. You can also invite Jake if you want to" Jerome said, referring to Heeseung's one and only best friend.

"Really? Then I'll tell him later"

"Okay, cool! Go there at 7:30 pm so you can still wonder around since the party will start at 8:00 pm"

"Alright. See you later, Rome!" Heeseung waved as he headed out.

"See you later, Seung!" Jerome replied, also waving at him. Heeseung gave him a smile and headed towards Jake's classroom.

"Jakey!" Heeseung called when he saw Jake coming out of the classroom. Jake smiled as Heeseung approached him.

The two of them headed to the cafeteria. They ordered their own food and sat down to eat and talk.

"So, there's a party later. I'm coming so you have to come with me"

"Wait, what party? I think I know that. Did Jerome invite you?"

"Yeah, he did. How'd you know?"

"Well, Woonggi invited him. You know him? He's Jerome's cousin"

"Ah, okay. Are you going?"

"Of course, I will. I heard that the other section will be there, even the other department. What if Jongseong is there? It's my time to meet him"

"Are you really serious about liking him?"

"Yes, why?" Jake asked with a pout.

"Nothing. I never thought you would like a guy like him"

"Hey! What was that supposed to mean?!"

"I thought Sunghoon was your crush?" Heeseung asked, referring to the captain of basketball team.

"He was. But now it's Jongseong. He's more approachable than Sunghoon, you know. And hey, I know you have a crush on Sunghoon too"

"Dumbass since when did I say that?"

"Oh, I just know" Jake said and giggled. Heeseung showed a disgusted face and rolled his eyes before continuing to eat.

"Sunghoon is handsome, you know. Though he kinda have a bad attitude" Jake said. Heeseung once again rolled his eyes.

"He clearly has a bad attitude. He's bad at studying, and a playboy. Plus, he smokes, ew"

"Oh, come on! He's still handsome though, I like Jongseong more"

"Whatever you say. I will never ever like Park Sunghoon, even if he's the last man on earth"

"Whatever you say, good boy"

.

.

.

.

.

Time skip. 7:00 pm.

"Heeseung! Hurry the fuck up!" Jake shouted. They're at Heeseung's condo right now.

"Wait a damn minute! I don't know what to wear!" Heeseung groaned. Jake sighed and stood up, approaching Heeseung who's standing infront of his cabinet while staring at his clothes.

Jake scanned all of Heeseung's clothes until a piece of clothing caught his attention. He immediately grabbed it on showed it to Heeseung.

"No, I'm not going to wear that" Heeseung said as soon as he saw it.

"You are! Hurry up and get dressed!" Jake said. Heeseung had no choice but to nod and follow whatever Jake said.

After a minute, Heeseung came out of the bathroom, fully dressed.

"Damn! You look hot!" Jake said, hitting Heeseung's ass that made the latter flinch.

"Hey! Stop that!" Heeseung screamed as he shoved Jake's hand away.

"I swear, you look so hot" Jake said, scanning Heeseung's outfit.

"Of course, you picked my outfit. So, shall we?" Heeseung asked. Jake nodded and pulled Heeseung outside.

They'll use Jake's car tonight. One of them has to stay sober so they can go home safe and sound.

-

It didn't take long til they arrived at the club. Jake parked his car first and the two of them headed inside the club.

"Heeseung! Jake!" A voice called. The two males turned their heads and saw Jerome and Woonggi walking towards them.

"Hey! You two looks so good tonight" Jerome said.

"Yeah, I agree. I've never seen two pretty and handsome best friends at the same time" Woonggi followed. Both Heeseung and Jake got flustered because of the compliment.

"Ah, by the way. The party is getting started. Do you guys want to drink already or chill first?"

"We prefer the latter, we'll drink later" Heeseung answered because he knows that Jake would say he wants to drink already. Jerome nodded.

"Okay, cool. Come with us, then" Jerome said. Jerome took Heeseung's wrist while Woonggi took Jake's wrist.

The four of them headed at the open space upstairs where you can see the dance floor downstairs.

Jerome and Woonggi dragged the two until they reached a table that still has space.

"Hey, guys! Would you mind if we join you?" Jerome kindly asked. The two guys who were sitting there immediately shook their heads as a response.

"We don't mind. Go on, join us" Jongseong said. Jake felt like dying.

Meanwhile, Heeseung was stunned because of the man infront of him. He gulped as their eyes met, creating a tension between the two of them.

Heeseung can't help but to feel proud to himself because he's literally in a staring contest with....

Park Sunghoon.

:)