14

"What happened to you and Sunghoon, huh?" Jake worriedly asked as he applied some cream in Jay's wound.

"I.. I did something very stupid and he got mad. I started the fight, I punched him first"

"Oh, baby, why would you do that? Now look at you, you got hurt too" Jake said in such soft voice as he gently caressed Jay's face, the latter leaning onto his touch.

"Jake, baby.. I'm so sorry, fo everything, I'm really sorry" Jay said and hugged Jake tightly. He finally let go of those tears that he's holding since earlier when he and Sunghoon fought.

"Sorry for what?" Jake asked confusedly. He still hugged Jay nonetheless.

"I– I did something so wrong that can ruin us, our relationship.. baby, please don't get mad and let me explain first. Baby, don't leave me–"

"Love, I'm not going to leave you. Now explain to me what you did" Jake said and broke the hug. He stood up between Jay's legs while Jay is sitting on the bed. They're at the other clinic.

"I kinda.. c-cheated on you... Do you know why Sunghoon and I fought? It's because he caught me at the classroom earlier with a girl sitting on my lap–"

"What?!"

"Baby, please let me finish first"

"O-okay, continue"

"He asked what am I doing then I said I'm entertaining the girl, he got real mad and avoided me after that.. baby, I'm really not entertaining the girl. It's because she blackmailed me, she told me if I won't entertain her, she'll tell her boyfriends to touch you. I got scared so I did whatever she wants. I know I shouldn't and could've fight back but baby, I'm scared for you. I understand if after this, you won't talk to me–" Jay didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because Jake cut him off by kissing his lips.

Jay melted right away and kissed back as tears started to fall from his eyes.

"I love you, Jay" Jake whispered after pulling away.

"I love you too, Jake. I'm so sorry" Jay said and rested his forehead on Jake's.

"It's fine, I'm happy that you told me the truth"

"You're not going to leave me, right?"

"Dummy, of course, I won't. I love you, okay? I won't leave you. But promise you won't do it again? Will you change for me, darling?"

"I'm willing to change for you, my Jake"

.

.

.

.

.

"Apologize to each other. Now" Both Heeseung and Jake said. They're now inside the court again.

"So, are we just going to stand here?" Heeseung asked when a minute passed and none of them are still apologizing.

"Whatever. Jake, let's go"

"Wait, Heeseung, baby"

"Jake, darling, don't go"

"Then apologize to each other now!" The voice of Heeseung and Jake echoed. Both Jay and Sunghoon winced as they look at each other.

"I'm sorry" They said at the same time.

"Now, shake hands" Jake said. The two just followed.

"Now, hug" Heeseung said. Sunghoon's brows furrowed but still hugged Jay.

"Now, kiss" Jake said with a devilish grin.

"Babe! That's too much" Jay said. But still followed because of Jake's glare. He kissed Sunghoon in the cheek.

"Sunghoon" Heeseung called, lowkey telling him to kiss Jay too. Sunghoon just followed because of Heeseung's intense glare.

"Is that okay now?" Sunghoon asked after. Heeseung and Jake nodded with a smile.

"Great. Jay, come on. Let's start practicing!" Sunghoon shouted so that the others would hear it too.

Meanwhile, Heeseung and Jake sat at one of the bleachers to watch their practice.

"Never thought you're so UNDERstanding" Sunghoon said, emphasizing the word 'UNDER'.

"Hah. Says the one who flinched because of Heeseung's glare earlier. I saw that, don't even try to deny it"

"Whatever"

"Uhm.. Jake knows about it already"

"Oh, really? Then, good"

"Hmm. Heeseung is the one you're referring to, right?"

"How did you know?"

"I just guessed. You won't get angry like that if it's somebody else" Jay said. Sunghoon just shrugged.

"Damn, Jay looks hot" Jake said as he watch every Jay's movement. Heeseung just made a face, also watching Sunghoon's every movement.

"Sunghoon is hotter" Heeseung said. He's not even surprised he said that, because that's something that would normally come out of his mouth.

"No, not at all. Jay is hotter"

"Sunghoon is the hottest. Now, shut the fuck up"

Author's note:
That's all I can write rn, I'm sorry. I hope I won't experience writer's block ever again, it sucks. And btw, do email Belift about the issue, it's getting out of hand. First, Jake and now it's Jay. If you're active on twitter, there's a lot of Engene's tweeting and tagging belift so please participate as well.