24

One month later.

Heeseung and Jake are currently sitting at their seats inside the classroom while waiting for their professor to arrive.

"Our monthsary is coming yet I still don't know what to do" Heeseung groaned. He got a lot busy these days because of their exams.

"I'm so busy, I can't even give Sunghoon my time, shit" Heeseung added.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll understand you"

"But, Jake, I always make him wait. I always say I'll give him some time, but I never did"

"Heeseung, Sunghoon would understand you for sure. He knows you're busy, so stop overthinking or I'll smack your head"

"Whatever. How about you and Jay?"

"We're okay. We still managed to see each other everyday"

"I hope Sunghoon and I are like that" Heeseung mumbled but Jake heard it. Jake just sighed, not knowing what to say.

"I'll help you with the schoolworks and then I'll also help you prepare your surprise for Sunghoon on you first monthsary. It's in three days"

"But aren't you busy too?"

"No, not really. I became busy last week since I arranged my surprise for Jay on our monthsary but I'm free now"

"Thanks, Jake"

-

The bell finally rang, it's lunch time already. While Heeseung was fixing his stuff, his phone vibrated so he immediately checked it.

.

.

.

Hoonie ♡︎

Hoonie ♡︎
Baby, I'm waiting for you at the canteen

Hee-baby ♡︎
Oh no love I can't today, I have to make some notes. I'm really really sorry baby

Hoonie ♡︎
Oh.

Hoonie ♡︎
It's fine. Maybe next time.

Hee-baby ♡︎
I'm really sorry love

Hee-baby ♡︎
We'll meet after school, I miss you

Hoonie ♡︎
Okay. You should go now so you can finish early. I'll eat with one of my friends.

Hee-baby ♡︎
Who?

Hoonie ♡︎
Yuna.

Hee-baby ♡︎
Oh

Hee-baby ♡︎
Uhm okay

Hee-baby ♡︎
I'll get going now. I love you
Seen.

.

.

.

Heeseung sighed and felt his heart clenched. He doesn't know why but he got hurt when he got no response from Sunghoon and when he said that he'll eat lunch with Yuna.

Yuna was the girl that Heeseung had envied since the start of the classes. It's because she's so smart, she literally has everything except good attitude. She's mean.

[A/N: ps: I don't hate Yuna (ITZY) I just can't think of some names so I decided to use and include her instead]

"You good?" Jake asked when he noticed that Heeseung looks a bit sad.

"H-huh? Yeah, of course" Heeseung forced out a smile.

"By the way, does Jay already knows that we would go to the library?"

"Yep, I informed him already. He said he'll just eat with Lia"

"Lia who?'

"His friend"

"Isn't she the one that you've been hating before?"

"Well... yeah"

"Hmm. You know, Sunghoon is with Yuna right now"

"Who the fuck? Yuna? Shin Yuna?!"

"Yeah"

"And you let him? Heeseung, you know what Yuna can do!"

"What can I do then? I can't spend time with him, I don't want to tell him to distance himself away from Yuna. She's there with Sunghoon and I'm not, Sunghoon also needs company"

"Bitch, you're so stupid"

"Whatever. Let's just go. I trust Sunghoon"

Heeseung and Jake headed to the library to take some notes and also review some topics. They'll be having their last exams in the next two days and it will surely be a busy day for Heeseung and Jake.

While they're reviewing, Heeseung can't stop but to overthink again. He's thinking of Sunghoon right now. What is he doing? Did he eat already? Is he having fun right now? Is he having fun with..... Yuna?

"I'll just go to the restroom" Heeseung whispered and Jake nodded.

Heeseung stood up and ran towards the restroom, wanting to let his tears out so bad.

While he's on his to the restroom, he stopped in the middle of the hallway because he saw Sunghoon and Yuna together. They're standing beside each other, both leaning on the wall and looking down since they're on the second floor.

Heeseung can't help but to cry at the sight.

Sunghoon was smiling while talking to Yuna. He would lie if he say that it's okay and he's not jealous at all. That smile.. it's the smile that he wanted to see so bad.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed Heeseung's wrist and pulled him inside the restroom.

"J-Jake" Heeseung called. Jake didn't answered and hugged Heeseung tightly. As soon as Heeseung felt Jake's arms around him, he broke down in tears.

"I knew this would happen to you" Jake said and tightened his hug.

"I.. I miss my Hoonie so much. I know I said that it's fine with me but it's not, it hurts to see him smile and enjoy with others.... Jakey, does Sunghoon hate me?"

"Darling, no, don't say that. He doesn't, he loves you so so much"

"But, but, he acts different now. This is all my fault. I don't spend time with him anymore. What if he don't love me anymore?"

"No, no, Sunghoon loves you very much"

"But–"

"Shh.." Jake shushed him and hugged him even tighter. Heeseung sobbed loudly and buried his face on Jake's neck.

"Come on, let it all out. I'm here"

"T-thank you, Jakey.."

:)