23

Jay and Jake arrived at Sunghoon's house around 5:30 pm. They just chilled a little bit at the couch first.

"Jay, is it okay if you cook dinner? I'm not really in the mood to cook" Sunghoon tried to say it in the nicest way so that Jay would agree.

"Oh, sure"

"Thanks, bro!"

"Nope, this is not free" Jay said as he walked inside the kitchen and looked for some food he can cook.

"Whatever. Just hurry up because my baby's hungry"

"He's hungry already yet you didn't cook for him, dumbass"

"It's because he said he wanted to wait for you two to arrive, dumbass"

"Whatever. I'll just cook kimchi fried rice"

"Fried rice? But it's dinner already" Sunghoon protested.

"Stop being an ungrateful child, that's what I'm going to cook" Jay rolled his eyes and took out some kimchi. He started cooking while the three are in the living room.

"I'm going to go to the kitchen, I'm thirdwheeling here" Jake said and stood up, approaching Jay.

Once Jake stepped inside the kitchen, he instantly walked behind Jay and back hugged him.

"Babe" Jake called.

"Hmm?" Jay hummed in response.

"I love you" Jake said so sweetly. Jay smiled and turned his head to the side, making an eye contact with Jake.

"I love you most, Jake" Jay replied. Jake smiled and looked down on Jay's lips, not having a second thought before pecking it.

On the other side, Heeseung and Sunghoon are also having their own moment.

"You good, love?" Sunghoon asked when he heard Heeseung groan as he move.

"Y-yeah, I'm good"

"Are you still sore?" Heeseung blushed as he nodded.

"I'm sorry, love"

"For what?"

"For being too rough, look at your state right now. I'm really sorry"

"Hoonie-ah, I told you already that it's okay. I'm just sore but I'm okay, hmm? I love you"

"I love you more, darling" Sunghoon kissed the top of Heeseung's nose, making the latter giggle.

"My heart melts everytime I hear you giggle" Sunghoon admitted, earning another giggle from Heeseung.

"Really? Should I stop it, then?"

"No~ don't you dare, baby. I love hearing you giggle, it's so cute"

"Only my giggle?" Heeseung asked and pouted. Sunghoon felt his heart melt again, he really can't take Heeseung's cuteness.

"Oh, God. Baby, you're the cutest thing in the world" Sunghoon said and cupped Heeseung's face and squished it.

"Eeeh, stop that" Heeseung whined and tried shoving Sunghoon's hands away from his face.

"Nope!" Sunghoon replied and continued squishing his face. Sooner, his hands moved to Heeseung's waist and started to tickle him.

"Ah, Hoonie! Don't! I'm ticklish!" Heeseung shouted. Sunghoon laughed and continued tickling him, loving how Heeseung giggled. The living room was full of Heeseung's giggles and Sunghoon's laughs.

"Hey, lovebirds! Dinner's ready!" Jay shouted from the kitchen. Sunghoon finally stopped tickling Heeseung, Heeseung letting out a sigh of relief after.