18

[A/N: We're going to skip to the finals since idk what to write anymore lol I'm sorry.]

It's finally the last day of tournament. Belift University/Sunghoon's team played two times with different universities yesterday and doesn't have any lose games yet so that means, they reached the finals.

Right now, they're all at the HYBE University court again. The game will start in twenty minutes. The team that got to the finals is only Sunghoon's team.

"I'm so nervous" Sunghoon said. He and Heeseung are sitting next to each other. Heeseung doesn't know what to say since he's a bit nervous too so he just held Sunghoon's hand.

"What if we lose?" Sunghoon asked and bit his lower lip.

"Hey, hey, don't say that! You promised you'll win this game, love"

"But I don't think I can, I'm really nervous. I know how good the other team is, baby, they're the champion for years"

"I know but I believe in you, Sunghoon. But don't worry, win or not, I will always be proud of you" Heeseung said. Those words are the words that Sunghoon wanted to hear for almost the rest of his life yet Heeseung is the only who said it.

"I love you" Sunghoon replied and kissed the back of Heeseung's hand.

"I love you too, Hoonie"

"Sunghoon" Jay called. Sunghoon just looked at him and raised a brow.

"Coach is calling you" Jay said. Sunghoon nodded and stood up, letting go of Heeseung's hand.

"I'll be back" Sunghoon said. Heeseung nodded and watched Sunghoon walk towards the coach.

From afar, Heeseung noticed those pair of eyes that's been watching him since he arrived. He can't deny, it made him so uncomfortable. When he lifted his head up, his eyes met the captain of the other team. He instantly looked away, making the captain smirk.

Heeseung felt uneasiness build inside him when he saw on the corner of his eyes the captain walking towards him and in just seconds, he's already standing infront of him.

"Hi" The captain greeted. Heeseung hesitantly stood up to greet him as well.

"Uh.. hi? I'll be straight to the point. Do you need something? I've noticed that you're looking at me since I stepped inside the court"

"Oh, so you noticed" The captain said and let out a flirty smirk.

"Of course, I did"

"Glad you did. I'm Song Jaehyuk"

"Okay? And?"

"Mind introducing yourself?"

"No, go away"

"Oh, c'mon. Don't be such a hard to get, a lot of girls and boys are begging for my attention"

"But I'm not one of them so shut up"

"Really? Are you one of the toys that the captain in your school owns?"

"I'm not his toy but yeah, I'm his"

"Mind if I steal you from him?"

"As if I would let you do that"

"Oh, honey, I can make you beg in just seconds" Jaehyuk said. Heeseung clenched his hands in a fist, trying to calm himself but not until an arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer.

"Babe? What's going on here?" Sunghoon asked. He eyed Heeseung and looked at Jaehyuk.

"Aren't you the captain of the other team? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm talking to this slut right here" Jaehyuk said. Sunghoon raised a brow and chuckled sarcastically.

"I'm sorry but did you just called my boyfriend a 'slut'? Mister-whatever-your-fucking-name-is, for your information, he. Is. Not. A. Slut" Sunghoon said and slowly gave him dagger looks. Heeseung secretly pinched Sunghoon's waist, telling him to stop.

"Ah, really? But he looks like a bitch who'll be a slut in bed" Jaehyuk fought back. Jay and Jake, who were standing next to them, noticed the situation and immediately came to stop them. Luckily, the others were too busy to notice the tension in the air.

"Excuse me, Jaehyuk, right? Would you mind–" Jay started nicely but Jake cut him off.

"You mother fucker how dare you day those words to my bestfriend, come here bitch" Jake was about to attack Jaehyuk who stepped away a little bit Jay immediately wrapped both of his arms around Jake's waist.

"Calm down, baby, calm down" Jay whispered.

"Calm down, seriously?! Jay, let me go!" Jake said and tried reaching for Jaehyuk who just laughed.

"I suggest you to leave before my fist lands on your face" Sunghoon said.

"Okay. Play well, I won't let you win" Jaehyuk said with a teasing smile and left.

Sunghoon and Jay pulled the two back into the couch so they can talk first.

"Are you okay, baby? Did he do something to you? Did he touch you? Where?"

"Sunghoon, love, calm down. I'm okay, he didn't do something and he didn't touched me at a because if he did, I would fucking beat his ass" Heeseung joked a little to light up Sunghoon's mood.

"Hoonie, I'm okay" Heeseung said when he noticed that Sunghoon is not convinced with the answer he gave.

"Are you really okay, baby? I can see you're okay outside but inside? Are you okay?" Sunghoon asked again. Heeseung looked straight into Sunghoon's eyes and told him he's okay, just to tell that he's telling the truth.

"Alright, you're really okay" Sunghoon let out a relieved sigh and hugged Heeseung.

"Told ya" Heeseung said with a giggle. Sunghoon finally smiled as he tightened his hug.

On the other side, Jay is still calming Jake down.

"Baby, please, calm down"

"Jay, you heard what that bastard said, it's crossing the line. I'm surprised that Sunghoon managed to stop himself from punching him"

"I'm surprised to but you surprised me more! Please calm down now, Heeseung is okay, he's safe in Sunghoon's arms already. All you need to do right now is calm down"

"How can I when you haven't gave me a kiss yet?" Jake sulked. Jay looked at him in shocked.

"What?! Are you just gonna stare at me or–" Jay quickly pecked his lips to cut him off.

"Will you finally calm down, baby?" Jay asked. Jake smiled and gave a tiny nod.

"Sunghoon and Jay, coach is calling you two" One of their teammates said. The two nodded and told him that they'll go there in a minute.

"The game will start any minute now" Sunghoon said.

"Hmm. Goodluck, love. Remember what I said, okay? Win or not, I'll always be proud of you"

"Thank you, I'll try my best to win this game for you and for the team. I love you, Heeseung"

"I love you too, Sunghoon"

After Sunghoon and Jay talked to their lovers, they went to their team. Before the game starts, Sunghoon approached Jaehyuk.

"Pretty boy, do you need something?" Jaehyuk asked with a smirk.

"I want a deal with you"

"Sure, what is it?"

"If my team win, leave me and my boyfriend alone"

"And what if I win?"

"What do you want?"

"I'll fuck your boyfriend and he'll be mine"

"Deal" Sunghoon said and they shakes each other's hand.

Sunghoon went back to his team, preparing himself. He made a deal because he knew he'll win. Of course, he will. He won't make a deal if he won't because he would never let Jaehyuk lay a hand on Heeseung's body. Never.

:)