31

Two years later.

"Heeseung, darling! Hurry up!" Sunghoon shouted, his voice echoing in the whole house.

"Wait a bit! It's still too early" Heeseung said with a pout.

"You told me to hurry up but now look at you" Sunghoon sighed.

They're going to the beach today to attend Jay and Jake's wedding. Yes, they're getting married now. They planned this through the whole year and decided to have a beach wedding.

Heeseung and Sunghoon? Still not talking about it. But who knows? One of them might have a plan already.

"We still have two hours" Heeseung reasoned out. He looked at the mirror just to see Sunghoon's reflection so he immediately turned around.

"You look so handsome, Hoonie" Heeseung stated. Sunghoon chuckled and pulled him closer by his waist.

"You look so beautiful, my love. So so beautiful" Sunghoon whispered. He then pressed a kiss on Heeseung's lips.

"Nah-ah, not today" Heeseung said as he pulled away when Sunghoon's kiss got deeper.

"Oh, come on, baby. Please?"

"Nope"

"Just a quickie, darling"

"Seriously?"

"Yes, please? But tell me if you don't want to, okay?"

"Did I say that I don't want to? No. Undress me, now"

.

.

.

.

.

Heeseung and Sunghoon arrived just in time. After they made love, they took another shower and got ready in an instant.

"Love, I'm going to Jake" Heeseung said and Sunghoon nodded. He left a kiss on Sunghoon's lips before going to Jake's room.

"Jake?" Heeseung called as he knocked.

"Come in" Jake's voice got muffled. Heeseung opened the door and stepped inside, smiling as he saw Jake.

"Oh, hey" Jake greeted with a smile. Heeseung hugged him.

"I love you, Jake"

"What the fuck?"

"What?"

"You're so random"

"Tch"

"I love you too" Jake said as he pulled away and sat on the vanity chair.

"I'm nervous" Jake confessed. Heeseung laughed and walked beside Jake.

"Why are you limping?" Jake asked when he noticed.

"I can't feel my legs that much" Heeseung said. Jake let out an 'oh'.

"Huh, you guys fucked before going here" Jake scoffed. Heeseung just nodded and chuckled, there's no point of denying it anyway.

"You look good" Heeseung stated as he fixed Jake's hair.

"Hmm, really?"

"Yeah, you look so handsome today. I mean, everyday but different today. No doubt why Jay fell in love with you"

"And so are you"

"What?"

"You liked me before, right?"

"How did you know about that? I never confessed"

"I just know, you're obvious, dumbass. I liked you too but didn't confessed because I'm afraid that if we break up, I'll lose you and our friendship"