30

"Y-you.." Heeseung muttered as he looked at Jake with wide eyes but Jake just shrugged.

"So? Is it okay?" Jake asked again. Heeseung snapped back to reality and cleared his throat.

"It is, I guess. I mean, we both wanted to use each other"

"And what if we fall in-love, huh?"

"Then... we, we..."

"We will enter a relationship. Got it?"

"Got it, I guess" Heeseung mumbled. Jake chuckled.

"I'm going to kiss you" Jake warned. Before Heeseung could answer, Jake already kissed him, on the forehead.

"Jakey?"

"Yes, hun?"

"Ew, don't call me that"

"And why?"

"We're not yet.. y'know" Heeseung said, he can't find the right words to form a sentence, making Jake laugh who understood easily.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry"

"It's fine.. wait for Sunghoon and Jay, yeah? I'mma take a shower"

.

.

.

.

.

Heeseung and Jake are now inside the living room while waiting for the two.

Jake is sitting on the couch while Heeseung is laying down and resting his head on Jake's laps, Jake playing with Heeseung's hair softly.

They're just quiet when suddenly, Heeseung's phone buzzed.

.

.

.

Hoonie ♡︎

Hoonie ♡︎
Love we're on our way

Hee-baby ♡︎
Okay, take care

Hoonie ♡︎
I love you

Hoonie ♡︎
You won't say it back?

Hee-baby ♡︎
Why would I?

Hoonie ♡︎
Don't you love me anymore? :(

Hee-baby ♡︎
You know I love you so much right?

Hee-baby ♡︎
Let's talk later, I wanna clear this thing. Hurry up

Hoonie ♡︎
Okay I love you

Hee-baby ♡︎
I love you too.

.

.

.

Heeseung groaned and threw his phone, the phone landing on his stomach.

"Who's that?" Jake asked as he reached for Heeseung's phone, reading the conversation himself. Heeseung closed his eyes, he knew what will Jake do next.

"Oh my God, Heeseung! You're so weak when it comes to Sunghoon!" Jake said and laughed loudly. Heeseung groaned. I knew it, he's going to tease me.