02

It's almost a minute before Heeseung broke the eye contact between him and Sunghoon. It's too intense to the point that it kinda made him weak.

Heeseung went back to reality when Jake pulled him to sit on the couch.

"Hey, Jake. Sit here" Jay said. Jake felt his cheeks heated up as he sat beside Jay, a member of the basketball team, his crush (more like the love of his life). Heeseung can't help but to make a face while he sat beside his best friend.

Woonggi sat beside Sunghoon while Jerome is sitting beside Woonggi.

"Why are you guys alone here? Where's the others?" Woonggi asked Jay and Sunghoon.

"They said they're on their way so we're just waiting for them here" Jay answered and Woonggi nodded.

Jay, Jake, Jerome and Woonggi started their conversation while Heeseung and Sunghoon are just quiet.

Sunghoon on the other side couldn't help but to stare at Heeseung. He's literally checking him out. Sunghoon looked at him from head to toe, scanning his outfit.

Heeseung is wearing a deep v-neck silk shirt, black tight pants and black boots. He has an earing on his left ear and a necklace. His chest was kinda revealed since three buttons are opened. Simple but truly attractive.

[A/N: it's his outfit on one of their performance on i-land. Their Fake Love performance :)]

Heeseung noticed the stares that Sunghoon is giving him so he lifted his head up just to meet those intimidating eyes again.

Now it's Heeseung's time to check him out.

Sunghoon is wearing a see-through black shirt and a black jacket, black pants and black boots. He has a necklace as well and an earing. Ain't that simple but damn, it's so attractive.

Sunghoon licked his lips when their eyes met one more time and glanced at Heeseung's exposed chest. Heeseung being Heeseung who dislikes being teased, he also glanced at Sunghoon's body that he can clearly see and bit his lower lip. Damn those abs. So hot.

Suddenly, the bright lights went off and the colorful lights turned on. The DJ played some songs that hyped them up. It's starting, the party is starting.

Jerome bought some drinks for them. Few hard alcoholic drinks and some drinks that won't make them drunk. He's not supposed to bring a light drink but he knows that Heeseung doesn't like drinking that much. He also bought a cocktail for him.

"Here you go, Heeseung" Jerome handed him the cocktail.

"Thanks, Rome" Heeseung replied and gladly accepted the cocktail.

Moments later, some of the students joined them. Few girls and few boys. Heeseung didn't mind those eyes who's watching his every movement because he knew who it was. The playboy captain.

"Jake, can you come with me to the bathroom?" Heeseung whispered. Jake nodded as he excuse himself and Heeseung.

"Hurry up" Jake said. Heeseung finished his business in the bathroom and went back to their spot.

Jake immediately sat down beside Jay again. Heeseung noticed that someone else is sitting at his seat beside Jake already. He looked around and saw that the only available space is beside Sunghoon.

Sunghoon saw him and raised a brow, lowkey asking if he's going to sit or not. Heeseung sighed and sat down.

"Heeseung, why don't you try drinking hard drinks?" A girl asked and handed Heeseung a shot glass full of alcohol. Heeseung immediately declined.

"I'm not into drinking, sorry"

"Oh, come on! Don't be such a killjoy! Drink it!" She forced.

"Drink it! Drink it! Drink it!" They all started chanting. Heeseung had no choice but to take it. He nervously closed his eyes and chugged it in one go, all of them cheering him after. They kept on giving him some drinks and Heeseung would just accept it.

Another girl handed him a shot glass full of tequila. Heeseung doesn't know what it is and just drank it in one go, which he regretted right away. He felt like his fucking throat burned.

"What the fuck was that?" Heeseung mumbled to himself but Sunghoon heard him.

"It's tequila" Sunghoon said.

"It tastes bad" Heeseung almost whined. He rested his head on the wall. It's just two shots yet he felt like getting tipsy already.

"Is your alcohol tolerance low?" Sunghoon asked. Heeseung glanced at him before answering.

"I actually don't know but I think it is" Heeseung answered. Sunghoon replied with a nod.

"Hey, let's go to the dance floor!" Woonggi said. All of them agreed except Heeseung and Sunghoon.

"I'll stay here" Heeseung said. Sunghoon just looked at them to say that he'll also stay.

"Alright. Bye, then!" Jake said and dragged Jay downstairs, the others following them.

"Stay here, I'll just go to the bathroom" Sunghoon said. Heeseung nodded and Sunghoon left.

While Heeseung is sitting alone, a guy approached him. Heeseung watched the guy confusedly who sat beside him.

"Hey, there, cutie"

"Uh... hi???"

"Why are you alone here?" He asked. His voice sounded deep and hella scary. Ain't deep hot but deep scary.

"My friends are downstairs. Why?"

"Nothing.. a cutie like you shouldn't be alone in this kind of place, you know" The man whispered. His hands started to move, encircling an arm around Heeseung's waist.

"L-let me go" Heeseung's voice trembled as he try to push the guy away but he didn't even moved a bit. This is what Heeseung hates about himself. He doesn't know how to fight physically nor defend himself.

"Drink this first" The man gave him a shot glass full of hard drink. Heeseung drank it immediately because he wants to escape this guy already. He's getting disgusted every second that drops.

"Fucking let me go! Please!" Heeseung screamed as his tears started falling from his eyes when the man started trailing kisses on his neck. The man immediately covered his mouth, muffling his screams.

Fuck, Sunghoon! Please come back, I need your help.

Guess fate is really kind to Heeseung. Just when  the guy was about to unbutton Heeseung's shirt, a hand pulled the collar of his shirt.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Sunghoon asked slowly. The guy almost shivered in fear.

"Let. Him. Go" Sunghoon commanded. The guy immediately let Heeseung go and stood up.

"I– I'm sorry. I didn't know he was with you"

"I don't need your fucking sorry, you fucking perverted my boyfriend. Now fuck off before I rip your head off" Sunghoon threatened. The guy lowered his head and apologized one more time before running away.

Sunghoon sat beside Heeseung again and embraced him. Heeseung's body was trembling as he held the hem of Sunghoon's shirt tightly.

"I'm sorry, Heeseung. I'm so sorry"

:)