27

"Sunghoon said that they're going here with the team, I didn't tell him that we're here" Heeseung said and placed his phone after turning it off.

"Oh, really? Okay. They won't see us here unless if they're going to use the VIP section. Knowing Jay, he won't pay for a VIP section when he's with the team"

"I'm doubting them"

"Hmm?"

"I feel like it's not the team only, I feel like they're with Yuna and Lia"

"We'll see about that later, darling" Jake said. Heeseung's brows furrowed.

"Are you drunk already?"

"What? No"

"Then why are you like that?"

"Like what?" Jake asked again as he placed his hand on Heeseung's knee.

"That, you're being flirty"

"Oh. I just want to, I'm not yet drunk, silly" Jake chuckled. Heeseung rolled his eyes and let Jake do whatever he wants.

Ten minutes after, a familiar group of boys entered the club, Sunghoon and Jay with the team.

"Oh" Heeseung muttered when he saw five girls. Two of them are Yuna and Lia.

"What?" Jake asked. He didn't noticed the group who entered.

"Don't look at me, look down" Heeseung said. Jake scoffed and looked down.

"What the fuck?!" Jake hissed as he stood up, Heeseung immediately grabbing his wrist.

"Hey, hey, hey. Calm down"

"Calm down?! They're literally with those bitches! Heeseung, how can I fucking calm down?!"

"Jaeyun" Heeseung called with a stern voice.

"If you're not going to calm down, we're going to leave" Heeseung threatened.

"Sit down properly, we'll watch them from here. Let's see how far they can go" Heeseung added. Jake sighed and slumped himself to the couch.

"Calm down, Jakey" Heeseung said and placed his hand on Jake's thigh. Jake stilled for a moment before snapping back to reality.

"It's yours and Sunghoon's first month tomorrow, right?" Jake asked after a silence.

"Yeah"

"What's your plan?"

"I don't know, seems like he forgot it, just look at him. He looks so calm, as if he doesn't have a boyfriend who's doubting him already"

"What will you do if you find out he's cheating?"

"Break-up with him, duh" Heeseung answered, as if it's that easy. He knew it wasn't. He love Sunghoon so so much, breaking up with him would be hard for him.

"How about you?" Heeseung asked.

"Break-up with him too, I don't need cheaters in my life" Jake easily answered but deep inside, he knew it'll be hard for him as well.

The two of them got quiet again. They just drank and drank while watching the others downstairs.

Time passes by so quickly, it's almost twelve o'clock in the midnight.

Heeseung and Jake are still drinking and watching the love of their lives downstairs who were having soooo much fun with other girls. It looks like they're playing truth or dare, it's obvious since there's a bottle in the middle of the table.

"I wanna go down so bad and slap the shit out of Jay" Jake said as he glared at Jay who has a girl on his laps. He knew it was a dare but still.

"Me too" Heeseung replied when he saw that Sunghoon's arm is resting on the top of Yuna's seat.l while smoking. Heeseung didn't knew that Sunghoon still smokes because when they entered a relationship, he thought he stopped already.

"You know what, it's too much" Heeseung said and stood up, alarming Jake.

"Babe, calm down" Jake said and pulled Heeseung down, making him sit on his laps.

"How can I?!" Heeseung blurted out.

"Shh, they'll hear us"

"I don't fucking care, Jaeyun. Let me go" Heeseung said and tried escaping from Jake's hold but it was too tight.

Heeseung gave up and just sat comfortably on Jake's laps, wanting so bad to cry at the sight downstairs.

The group downstairs stood up and went to the dance floor.

Jay wrapped his arms around Lia's waist while dancing while Sunghoon has his hands on Yuna's waist.

"Fucking cheaters" Jake hissed, his grip around Heeseung's waist tightening.

"Ouchie, Jaeyun, it hurts"

"Oh, I'm sorry"

"It's fine, no worries" Heeseung said.

He kept himself calm, convincing himself that Sunghoon won't do something else, but he did.

Sunghoon pulled Yuna by the waist, making their bodies touch. It was obvious that Sunghoon is drunk, and so as Jay. But it will never be an exemption. Never.

"Let's go downstairs" Jake said. Heeseung stood up immediately and walked downstairs, Jake behind him.

Heeseung's hands formed a fist as he approach the dance floor, and so as Jake.

"Heeseung"

"Jake"

Both Yuna and Lia muttered when they saw the two.

"Having fun with our boyfriends?" Jake asked sarcastically.

"J-Jake" Jay called and immediately released Lia from his hold, approaching Jake.

"Heeseung, baby" Sunghoon called. Sunghoon felt his diziness was gone and he felt like he got sober again. Heeseung breathed heavily as tears fell from his eyes.

"I– I'm sorry, baby" Sunghoon muttered as he tried to hold Heeseung but the latter moved away.

"D-don't fucking touch me, Sunghoon"

"B-baby, please, let me explain"

"Explain what?! Huh?! Explain why you cheated?!"

"Baby, please, listen to me first"

"No, no, don't touch me!" Heeseung shouted when Sunghoon tried to touch him again. He took a glance at his wristwatch. It's 12:00 am.

"I-it's our first month as boyfriends but.. but, not anymore. It's our first, and maybe our last" Heeseung said.

"No, baby, please!"

"I won't make this long, I'm tired"

"Fuck, no. Heeseung, baby, let's talk first"

"And what will happen if we talk?"

"I'll explain, let me explain, darling. Please, Heeseung? Don't leave me, baby?" Sunghoon looked at Heeseung with those pleading eyes. Heeseung immediately avoided his gaze.

"Baby, I'm drunk. I– I know it's not a good excuse–"

"Then why do you have to fucking explain?! You know it's not a good and valid excuse and it will never be!"

"Baby–"

"I'm breaking up with you!"

"N-no, b-baby.. no, please, don't"

"I'm breaking up with you, Sunghoon"

:|