05

The sun rose already. Heeseung and Sunghoon are still sleeping peacefully, right in each other's arms.

Heeseung's sleep was disturbed because of his phone vibrating a few times.

When he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the ceiling but immediately looked down he felt something on his body, which is Sunghoon's arms that are wrapped around his waist.

Heeseung then looked up just to get stunned by the handsome sleeping face of Sunghoon. It made him stare for a moment not until Sunghoon moved, snapping Heeseung back to reality.

"Fuck" Heeseung muttered and carefully removed Sunghoon's arms away from his body. He cussed even more when he noticed that they're both half naked.

"Fuck, fuck, shit. What did I do last night?!" Heeseung mumbled as he reached for his phone. He has thirty unread messages and twenty-five missed calls from Jake.

"Oh my God, Jake will kill me" Heeseung muttered as he open Jake's messages.

"Heeseung?" A voice called that made Heeseung stop from moving.

"Hey? Are you okay?" Sunghoon asked as he also sat up.

"Heeseung" He called once again.

"I– I'm okay! Don't worry, I'm all good. Uh, I think I have to go now"

"No, you're not going anywhere. Stay here for breakfast"

"But–"

"Please?"

"F-fine" Heeseung sighed but Sunghoon gave him a smile in return.

Sunghoon stood up without saying anything and got some clothes from his closet, giving it to Heeseung.

"Here, take a bath while I make breakfast. And by the way, good morning, handsome" Sunghoon said with a smile as he handed him the clothes. He went out of the bedroom without waiting for Heeseung's response to avoid any rejection.

Heeseung got stunned for almost a minute before he lazily stood up and headed towards the bathroom with the clothes that Sunghoon gave him.

He made sure he cleaned himself good and went out of the bathroom fully dressed.

When Heeseung went out of the bedroom, he just noticed that he's on the second floor of the house. So he went downstairs and went to the kitchen just to find Sunghoon cooking.

He just stood where he is, arms crossed, while admiring Sunghoon. He hated to say this but..

Sunghoon is handsome. He really is.

Heeseung smiled a little but it faded when Sunghoon turned around, their eyes met again.

"Oh, hey. Come here, let's eat breakfast and I'll drop you off" Sunghoon said as he placed the foods on the table. Heeseung quietly walked towards Sunghoon and sat infront of him.

They started eating quietly. Heeseung wants to ask Sunghoon about last night so badly but he was so shy too, he didn't know how to open up a conversation. Not until Sunghoon spoke up.

"Are you okay? No hangovers?" Sunghoon asked. Heeseung spared him a glance before answering.

"My head hurts a little, but I'm okay. Uh... Sunghoon?"

"Hmm?"

"Nothing happened last night... right?" Heeseung asked. Sunghoon chuckled a little as he answer.

"Don't worry, nothing happened" Sunghoon said with a smile. Heeseung nodded, the heaviness on his chest vanished.

"I didn't know you were quiet, you're so talkative last night" Sunghoon added. Heeseung felt like the heavy thing in his chest came back, but it's lighter this time than the other one earlier.

"Did I say something wrong? Oh, God. I'm sorry if I did"

"Nah, it's okay. You just said I'm a playboy and doesn't focus on my studies"

"Fuck. I'm so sorry, Sunghoon" Heeseung apologized even though he means what he said last night, but still felt guilty.

"It's fine, it's a fact, anyway" Sunghoon said. Heeseung apologized one more time and shut his mouth, but Sunghoon asked a question that made his jaw drop.

"Have you ever had your first kiss?" Sunghoon asked. Heeseung got some ideas in his head which terrified him.

"Never. Why?"

"Nothing"

"Sunghoon.. don't tell me...." Heeseung didn't continued what he said. He didn't know the right words to use.

"Did we....?"

"We did"

"Holy fuck, we kissed?! We fucking kissed?!" Heeseung lashed out. Sunghoon flinched by the sudden burst of Heeseung's emotion and the latter noticed it so he calmed down.

"I'm sorry for shouting but.. did we really kissed?"

"Yes... I– I'm sorry, Heeseung. I couldn't stop myself, I'm really sorry–"

"So you made the first move?"

"Y-yes.. I promise, I don't want to– not like I don't want to, okay? I don't want to repeat it again because I know you'll get mad you kinda, uh, kinda asked for more. Look, I know I shouldn't–"

"Sunghoon"

"I'm sorry–"

"Park Sunghoon" Heeseung called with authority. Sunghoon shut his mouth in an instant and looked at Heeseung.

"I asked for more?" Heeseung asked. Sunghoon nodded vigorously. Heeseung didn't answer, he got quiet.

"You're not... mad at me?" Sunghoon mumbled, almost a whisper.

"No" Heeseung shortly answered. Sunghoon nodded and pursed his lips, continuing to eat in silence.

-

"Sunghoon-ah, I'm heading out" Heeseung said. He just finished washing the dishes. He's not actually supposed to since Sunghoon don't want him to do it, but he managed to force him.

"Wait, I'll drive you home" Sunghoon said and grabbed his car keys.

Before Heeseung could answer, Sunghoon already pulled him outside and headed to the garage. Sunghoon opened the door for Heeseung as he mumbled a 'thank you' as he get in.

Heeseung told the address of his condominium and Sunghoon drove there. In just minutes, they already arrived.

"I'll just wash your clothes first and give it back to you. Thanks again" Heeseung said. He was about to go inside but Sunghoon pulled his arm.

"Can I atleast have your number?" Sunghoon asked in a hopeful tone. But he knows Heeseung would disagree.

"You can't. But we still have connections through Jake and Jay, they're probably together"

"Okay, sorry. But how about a hug? A goodbye hug? A thank you hug? A–" Sunghoon didn't managed to finish his sentence because Heeseung already hugged him.

"You can just ask for a hug without saying many things" Heeseung giggled. Sunghoon smiled and slowly wrapped his arms around Heeseung's waist, returning the hug.

"How long are we going to stay like this?" Heeseung asked after three minutes.

"Forever?"

"Oh, shut up and just go" Heeseung said. Sunghoon pouted as he broke the hug.

Before going to his car, he pecked Heeseung's lips and ran to his car, leaving Heeseung alone who was stunned because of Sunghoon's actions.

"Sorry about that, Lee! See you soon!" Sunghoon said before driving away.

"I'll never forget you, dumbass Park" Heeseung muttered.

"His lips feels good on mine" Heeseung suddenly said. His eyes widened and slapped himself a few times.

"I did not just say that" Heeseung mumbled as he headed inside his condo, still thinking about Sunghoon.

Guess I won't be able to forget that guy easily.

:)