19

The game started and people noticed how quickly it became intense. It's much more intense than the past games.

They also noticed the tension between the two captains every time they would walk or run past each other or whenever they make an eye contact.

Sunghoon never expected that the other team would play dirty. They did a lot of foul things already but no one even noticed, even the referee.

The score is 78-63, Sunghoon's team is losing. Not because they're not good but because the other team is playing hella dirty.

The situation just kicked in in Sunghoon's head. When he remembered the deal, he slowly became competitive. He promised himself to win this game for Heeseung. And he will fulfill that.

"Sunghoon! What's happening with you?! Jay?!" Their coach said as the time buzzed.

"Coach, they're playing dirty! What can we do about that?!" Jay hissed. The coach sighed and massaged his temple.

"Do something about it, just play well, you guys know their moves already. Jay, be attentive. Sunghoon, if you can see that the other side is free, go there while your teammates are going to distract the other team. We're a team here, we should help each other. If you have a plan, go on"

"Coach, what about the referee? He's not noticing the fouls!"

"He noticed it, but didn't bothered to say it out loud because he wants the HYBE University to win. Just,– do whatever you need to do, as long as we're playing well and fair, we'll be able to bring that trophy home" The coach said. The time buzzed again, it's time to play. The coach gave them a goodluck sign.

When the game started again, Sunghoon's team catched up. It's 78-75 now.

Jaehyuk started to get irritated because he can't score anymore. Sunghoon always steals the ball away from him and always get the chance to get a three points.

"Loser" Sunghoon mouthed while looking at Jaehyuk. Jaehyuk gave him a glare which Sunghoon returned in a smirk.

"Oh, fuck, I'm so nervous" Jake said. Heeseung took a deep breath as he prayed silently, hoping that Sunghoon's team would win.

"I swear if we lose, I'm going to kill Jaehyuk" Jake muttered.

"You're a murderer, gosh, but I'll come too. Let's murder him together" Heeseung said as he held his chest, feeling how his heart is beating so fast.

The game continued. The other team still played dirty but because of that, they didn't got the chance to score.

In final minute, the score was 78-92, Sunghoon's team is on the lead.

"Oh my God, Heeseung!" Jake screamed as the timer stopped and buzzed. The whole crowd stood up and screamed, they all went wild.

"Shit! Oh my God! Jake! We won!!!!" Heeseung said and stood up, he and Jake shaking each other.

Sunghoon shouted in happiness as he hugged his teammates, saying congratulations to each other before running to Heeseung.

"I told you, you can do it!" Heeseung said as he hugged Sunghoon tightly.

"You did it, you managed to turn the game upside down and won. I'm so proud of you, Sunghoon" Heeseung whispered.

"It's because of you, I kept on thinking of you everytime I score. Thank you, Heeseung"

"And, uh, Sunghoon?"

"Yes, love?" Sunghoon asked and broke the hug just to look at Heeseung's face.

"It's a yes" Heeseung said.

"Huh? What do you mean– wait.. don't tell me.. oh, fucking shit" Sunghoon said as his brain slowly processed what Heeseung said.

"It's a yes, Sunghoon"

"You mean... You're saying yes to be my boyfriend?"

"Dummy, how many times do I have to say it, huh? But yeah, it's a yes. I'll be your boyfriend and you'll be my boyfriend" Heeseung said. Sunghoon smiled widely and pressed their lips together. The scene didn't go unnoticed by the wild crowd, they even got more wild after seeing the scene.

"I love you so much, Heeseung. Fuck, you're finally mine, fucking finally"

"I love you most. Always been yours, babe"

"Fuck, this is better than winning the game" Sunghoon said. Heeseung giggled as he peck Sunghoon's lips.

"Your teammates are calling you, love" Heeseung said when he noticed that the coach and Sunghoon's teammates are calling him.

"Come with me" Sunghoon said. He didn't gave Heeseung a chance to answer and just pulled him towards his teammates.

"The awarding will start now" Their coach said. Sunghoon nodded as he look at the other side of the court, meeting Jaehyuk's eyes. He just laughed a little and looked away.

"Looking so happy, huh" Heeseung said and chuckled. Sunghoon laughed as he wrap his arm around Heeseung's waist.

"Who wouldn't? You finally gave me your sweet yes"

"I feel like you're more happy because I gave you my yes more than winning the game"

"You're not wrong tho" Sunghoon said with a giggle, earning a coo from Heeseung.

"Everyone! Attention, please! We will start the awarding now" The announcer said. The crowd calmed down a bit and listened to whatever the announcer is saying.

And then the awarding finally started. They all congratulated the other school who participated and of course, the one who won, Belift University.

Sunghoon's team including the coach went up to the stage to get the trophy and give their speech one by one.

"And our most valuable player for this year, Park Sunghoon!" The announcer said and the crowd went wild again. Sunghoon held the trophy in his hands and the medal around his neck. He stood up next to the mic to give a speech.

"Uhm, hi. First of all, I want to thank you all for the love and support you gave me and my team as well. I wouldn't go this far if it's not by you guys supporting me and coach," Sunghoon said and glanced at his coach who's smiling at him.

"Thank you so much for leading me always and for training me... And to that one specific person who became the reason of my success, thank you" Sunghoon looked down as he and Heeseung's eyes met.

"You know who you are. Thank you so much, I love you" Sunghoon finished his speech with a bow and went down. He directly walked towards Heeseung and hugged him tightly.

"I love you, Heeseung"

"I love you too, Sunghoon"

:)