28

"N-no.." Sunghoon muttered as he stared at Heeseung with teary and pleading eyes.

"We're over. Don't talk to me ever again. Enjoy your time with this bitch" Heeseung said and gave Yuna a death glare.

On the other side, what happened between Heeseung and Sunghoon is also happening to Jay and Jake.

"Y-you won't breakup with me, right, baby?" Jay asked, his voice full of hope that made Jake laugh sarcastically.

"Do you think I'm that stupid, Jongseong?" Jake asked and arched a brow.

"Baby–"

"We're over, Jay"

"No, Jake–"

"I don't need your explanation, save it for yourself. Have fun with your girl, I guess. Heeseung, let's go" Jake said and dragged Heeseung away, going back upstairs.

"That was tough" Heeseung chuckled. Jake got confused at first.

"Don't stare at me like that, I'm not in the mood to cry right now. How about you?" Heeseung said.

"Not in the mood either, I can cry tomorrow, not now" Jake said and sat down.

Heeseung stood up infront of him, thinking if he would do the idea that popped up in his head. He ended up doing it anyways.

He sat on Jake's laps, straddling him on the couch.

"Heeseung" Jake called. His voice was low, sending chills down to Heeseung's spine.

"Hmm?" Heeseung hummed, leaning closer to his face.

"You.. you look so beautiful right now" Jake whispered, his breath hitting Heeseung's face.

"You look so handsome, Jakey"

"Yeah?" Jake's breath hitched as Heeseung moved impossibly closer.

"You look fine as hell, fuck" Heeseung whispered. His face went from Jake's eyes down to his plump lips, Jake doing the same.

"Heeseung, may I?" Jake asked and held Heeseung's cheeks. It took ten seconds before Heeseung nodded.

After getting a permission, Jake pressed their lips together.

It felt so wrong and right at the same time.

It didn't took a minute before Jake pulled away.

"I don't want to do this here, let's go home" Jake said. Heeseung nodded and stood up, Jake followed.

"I'm dizzy" Heeseung said as he held on Jake's shoulders.

Jake wrapped his arm around Heeseung's waist while Heeseung wrapped his arm around Jake's shoulders for support.

The two of them started to walk out of the club, heading to Jake's house.

They both struggled. Heeseung having a trouble on walking because he felt like his world is spinning while Jake is having trouble on keeping Heeseung still.

"Hee, baby, walk properly or else we'll fall"

"Hmm.. 'm tired, Jakey"

"Come on, few more walks" Jake said. Heeseung pouted and tried hard to walk straight.

After a five minutes of struggling while walking, Jake house came to their sight.

Jake walked a little faster and so as Heeseung since they're both holding each other.

As soon as they entered, they headed directly to Jake's bedroom, not forgetting to lock the door first.

Jake gently pushed Heeseung on the bed, hovering on top of him. He didn't waste anytime and pressed their lips together again.