outro

Okay, first things first, thank you so so so so much for reading this book!

I never expected that it'll take this long. I expected to write only 10-15 chapters but reached 30 lmao I really enjoyed writing this and I hope you enjoyed reading.

-
Btw, here's my explanation. I was supposed to publish the whole book last night bcs I didn't want to hurt y'all exactly on Valentine's day but something happened.

We went to the beach yesterday and my cousin and his girlfriend ofc took a swim. We look a bath for almost an hour and a half. We just sat on the trunk of the car after and we decided to finally take a bath. My cousin left his cousin (mother side) there and he accidentally closed the trunk. The car was on automatic and car keys, bags and other things are left in the car, including my phone. So that's why I didn't get the chance to update. Mianhae!!

Here's a picture bcs why not hehe I'mma delete these later

-

So, here's the important one. I might take a break/hiatus here on Wattpad but will come back with a new story. I'm currently writing the next book but only started it a few days ago so it might take long, plus, I'm still a bit busy with my paperworks. I'll try my best to write it fast so I can come back soon.

-

Strawberries and Cigarettes by blueberryhoon has officially ended. Thank you for the reads and votes. I love you all! See you on the next book. <33

- blueberryhoon