Chapter 6

Ayaka's POV:

It's been a couple days since the fever incident and I have yet to leave my smol headspace, I was so comfortable and I felt so safe around strangers, plus I didn't want to be big again cause all the bad thoughts come back. It was odd, I probably should have been terrified but being with them just felt natural? I have no other words to describe it. Being here feels like what a home should feel like. Although a bit hectic it's quite nice and the group seems to love having me around, instead if me being insulted for acting like a toddler they instantly accepted me. Is this because they were also rejected by society but on a bigger scale?

I sigh, to many thoughts for my brain. "What's wrong kit?" I look at 'abi and smile, "nuffin" he gives me that 'really?' Look then pets my hair, messing it up in the process, not that I mind because it just means ma-Magne will redo my hair! I clamber off the couch and waddle over to the stool where she's sat and tug the hem of her shirt. "What's wrong bubs? Oh, did Dabi do this?" I nod, she picks me up and places me on her lap then covers my ears. Yelling something along the lines of 'stop messing with her hair! This is becoming a bad habit!' Before uncovering my ears and carefully redoing my hair into a low ponytail.

I stay in her lap for awhile, my thoughts slightly eating away at me. I wanna give them nicknames like they gave me! But what if they don't like them? My facial expressions seem to give me away because Magne and Kurogiri look at me with gazes filled with what I could only describe as worry. "We need you to use words to tell us what's wrong sweetie." Kurogiri says softly, reaching out his hand and brushing his fingers against my cheek, tucking a small strand of hair away. "I wanna g-give you names!" They tilt their heads, "names?" The only way I could think of me doing this right is straight out saying the titles I have given them. I nod.

I point to Magne then Kurogiri, "mama! Papa!" Then to Dabi and shigaraki, "daddy, bwover" then to Toga and mr. Compress "sissy! Poppa!" Then to spinner and twice, "umm, lizy uncle 'n uncle!" Then finally, moonfish, muscular, and mustard. "Moony! Big! Child!" The last three I came up with on the spot so their not amazing. "Might change last fwee?"

They all nod except for the last three, I expected as much cause they not very good. Daddy starts laughing, "she called you a child! And you, big!" His whole calm façade left his body as he began loudly cackling at the two villains, who looked like they wanted to now punch him. "What about the big boss?" "Gwampa?" Dabi starts full on wheezing, "wha's so funny?" I ask everyone around me but they were also too caught up laughing and trying to catch their breath. "I mean he's certainly old enough to be one." Lizy uncle quietly mutters, the whole team unanimously agreeing.

Everyone ended up sticking with those names and now I had one big family! It was so cool! My problem right now is I have to go outside. "nooooooo!" I yell running down the halls, trying to escape mama and sissy. "We don't have any clothes for you, come on it won't take too long! Just an hour or two!" I ignore their pleads and continue to run until I run into a warp gate and fall into papa's arms. "I'll wemembwer dis!" I huff at purple mist man. If he could roll his eyes I bet he would be right now. Mama picks me up, I wrap my arms and legs around her instinctively. Giving up was my only option.

Me, Mama, sissy and daddy all went through a warp gate a minute or two later. We're in a mall! I look around at all the shops, I've never been to this mall before. It was huge! This one shop practically called to me, I pointed toward a smaller shop filled with pastel clothes and other baby-ish looking clothes but more adult sized. When we went in I was in heaven!

There was a black and white bat skirt dress thingy that matched with my bat stuffie and lots of super cute clothes! My brain was in overload mode right now. "Hun? You okay?" I was frozen, my brain was going a million miles an hour but I was stuck. Someone walked up to us and started talking with everyone as I stayed frozen on mama's shoulder making out only little bits of their conversation. "I wouldn't worry too much. This is common with littles with..." "This one? I think so." "I suppose a few might be needed..." "why not?" "Shut it shorty!" Was the final thing I heard before my brain and body began working together again. "Did you see??" They all looked at the dress looking thing I was staring at before.

"Yes we did bubs and guess what?" I tilted my head, "they have in your size!" I raise my arms in a silent cheer and high five daddy. Sissy looks like she's in her own world looking at a black onesie filled with ghosts, pumpkins and black cats then switching to look at a pink hoodie with white hearts on the sleeve. Eventually she hands the onesie to mama and pays for the hoodie herself.

We leave and look around the stores some more. In the end we got a couple more bottles for me and a few headbands between me and sissy. Then we all sat down in the food court. Mama passed me over to daddy for a little bit, they were talking whilst me and sissy babbled on about something.

Aizawa's POV:

Somehow Mic had ended up braking his arm and a couple ribs in his last day shift and no one else could cover him so I gave him my class to teach and went on a day patrol in the city and mall. Recovery girl healed him but he needed rest or a calm-ish environment . It was uneventful for the most part.

That's when I saw him again, how could you forget such a striking features. Black hair, burnt skin, leather trench coat, blue eyes. But it wasn't just him, there were two others and...a child? He mentioned something about a child last time, but she had light purple hair. Had they kidnapped a child?

I watched them for a short while before finally catching a glimpse of the Childs face, it was my student. The one missing. They really did have her! I took out my phone and took a picture, sending it to Mic 'TOLD YOU SO'. Then put my phone away and followed them around some more in hopes of following them back to their base but much to my demise they warped again. The gate closing before I could jump through.

My shift ends and I go home to Mic who is sat on the couch with slight worry in his eyes. "are you alright? Did you get her back?" I shake my head, "no... I followed them thinking I would find their base and take her when they were sleeping or something but they warped again!" My voice getting progressively louder till I'm nearly yelling in frustration at the end. "How could I have been so stupid, I should've confronted them right there and then. Bring her back and call it a day." I collapse into the couch, my partner's healthy arm around my shoulder and his head against mine. "No, what you did was reasonable. I don't think you were expecting to see her with them. You were caught of guard and you have learnt. Now we know she's with them all we have to do is bring her back. No beating yourself up over it, no dwelling over the past. That's that. Got it?" My loud cockatoo of a husband lectures, I nod and close my eyes.

Word count: 1374

Word count: 1374