Chapter 25

Magne's POV:

When Ayaka woke up today she was practically vibrating the entire morning. Maybe I should of waited to tell her that the LOV would be performing later today.

I laugh and roll my eyes before picking her up and spinning her around, her little squeal of excitement was adorable! "Why don't we get ready and put you in a super duper cute outfit for later!" Ayaka nods excitedly and begins pointing towards the bathroom in my room. "Alright! How about a nice bubble bath and some boats or some duckies then we can have a nice breakfast then maybe we can all sit down and watch some Tv. Then we have lunch and boom concert time!"

I bring my little baby into the bathroom and sit her on the toilet seat whilst the bathtub fills up, "boats or ducks bubs?" "'Uck!" I nod and pass her two big yellow ducks. Once the tub is filled I help her undress, after she gave me permission, and placed her gently into the bathtub. She began splashing about under the bubbles and zooming the ducks about in the water.

After rolling up my sleeves, I pick up the shampoo. "Can you close your eyes for me bubs?" She hums and I put some water over her hair before lathering in the shampoo and even giving her a little head massage. She leaned into the touch with a soft hum. "I'm going to wash the shampoo out now." She stays still and I quickly wash the shampoo out then wipe her eyes gently with a towel so she wouldn't rub them and she could see. Ayaka quickly began building a bubble castle and splashing about again, this time she manages to splash me a couple times so I join in and gently begin splashing the water at her as well.

The bubble bath soon became lukewarm so I drained the tub and wrapped her up in a big fluffy towel. "Come on let's find that super duper cute outfit!" We look at the clothes she has left in my room, "how about this light brown skirt with... this bear shirt and the bear hoodie? Then you can use one of your new pacifiers and put it in your bear back pack?" She seemed to love the bear theme for today and was very happy when dressed, she even did a little twirl to show off her outfit with a big grin on her face.

"Alright! Adorable!" I kiss her forehead, "now what so we want to for breakfast? Cereal? No, okay. Porridge? Maybe. Fruit? No. Porridge it is I guess." We walk out into the common room area and a few people are already walking about. Compress is on the couch talking to spinner and Kurogiri is in the kitchen. "Can you watch her for a moment whilst I make us some food?" I ask the two on the couch. Spinner gives a thumbs up and compress gently takes Ayaka from me. The three of them keep each other entertained long enough for me to have a conversation with Kurogiri about todays plans whilst making some porridge like promised.

Kurogiri passes me a bib before I leave the kitchen and compress placed it on her for me. I sit on the table and put the spoon in her porridge, "can you feed yourself or do you want one of us to feed you?" She hums before pointing at Compress, "Poppa!" I chuckle and pass him the bowl and spoon. Since I have some free time I decide to wake up Toga and Dabi since they're the only ones still asleep at 10:20 am on a Friday.

Without missing a beat I slam open Dabi's door, "Move it or lose it burnt nugget!! It's the big day and we are watching a movie and having some group time before you leave so....GWT YOUR SORRY ASS OUT OF THAT BED AND INTO THE SHOWER." He shoots up, glares at me then grumbles something on the way to his bathroom. Next I make my way over to Toga's room, I gently knock on her door and only enter after hearing a soft groan. "Come on Toga~" I hum trying to coax the teen out of her coffin shaped bed- she really took the vampire aesthetic to the extreme in her room. "Noooo~ go away ma!" She grumbles trying to hide under the sheets, I roll my eyes playfully. "Come on! Up you get. Todays the band's big day and were watching a movie and having lunch together before heading out." She hugs and gets out of bed and into the bathroom to presumably shower.

I head back to the common room to see spinner curled up trying not to laugh and Compress has a splatter of porridge on his mask, and Kurogiri is now feeding Ayaka. "Wha-hahah-at on earth heheh-happened?" Compress grumbles something I can't make out as he wipes his mask, "I think the little munchkin decided Mr. Compress would look better with porridge on his mask." Kurogiri muses as he places down a now empty bowl. Spinner wheezes out a laugh and compress snaps, he lunges at Spinner and they roll around on the floor rough housing.

"I thought Compress was meant to be the civilised one or something." Dabi laughs from the hallway. His hair still wet and a towel over his shoulders, a pair of joggers that look ready to fall off his arse. "God put a shirt on!" Twice yells out from somewhere, "don't put a shirt on! You look hot! No he doesn't. Yes. No." I sigh and ignore all of them, apparently I don't have it in me to deal with this.

I cover Ayaka's ears and yell out to the rest of the team who aren't in the room with us, "MOVIE TIME NOW! If you're not here in the next five seconds we're watching without you!" Like magic the few remaining members zoom out of their rooms and onto the couches. "Encanto!!" Ayaka squeals, the team all nod and I log onto our Disney account and click onto the movie.

(Her outfit! I would kill to have these and look cute in them TwT Being tall has its downsides sometimes)

A/n: hey! Sorry it's been awhile since I last updated- if you haven't read my twilight fic then I'll update ya on what's been going on. Family got covid, I sprained my arm, I got sick and it wasn't covid somehow and then we had a bomb alert cause someone found a bunch of World War Two chemical hand grenades in their garden. Shits been crazy. Anywho hope you enjoyed slightly tired mama Magne and comical Kurogiri- he's learning how to be funny so be nice XD

Word count: 1140