Chapter 15

-Back with the LOV-

Ayaka's POV:

Everyone calmed down after an hour or two of drinking the gross stuff. Me and bwovwer played mario cart! We got super competitive though, and he's a sore loser too. I won a round and he pushed me, I fell onto my side but it didn't hurt or anything! I was just mad he pushed me so I kitty punched him in the face. He fell backwards, then sat up and glared at me. He put on his two finger glove things then we lunged at each other and started a cat fight. We wrestled around on the floor for awhile until mama picked me up with a grin on her face. "You two done fighting?" I hum and bwovwer starts trying to convince mama that it was my fault. That started a mini arguement again with us not looking at each other in the end. He's a jerk.

At some point everyone got super calm and fell asleep all around the bar area, on the couches and floor! Papa, brovwer and Sissy were the only ones awake. Papa picked me up and the other two went to their rooms. "Did you have fun tonight little one?" I nod with a big grin, "we played games and hehe I wacked bwovwer hehe" Papa hummed as we got in the elevator, it pings when we get to our floor and he walks into his room. I have a room I just don't really go into it, I get super lonely at night so I usually sleep with mama or papa or sometimes even daddy. U cause everyone is sleeping downstairs it's just me and papa tonight.

"Let's get those teeth brushed then get you into some comfy nightwear Hmm?" I nod and stand on the stool in front of the sink after papa puts me down. He passes me my toothbrush with some kiddy toothpaste and counts while I brush, after a minute I get tired and papa takes over. After finishing with my teeth I run out of the bathroom with papa close behind, I open the wardrobe and look at my pj options. I picked the dragon one by grabbing the tail and showing papa. He nods and helps me change into it then I jump onto the bed where my stuffed skleley wolf is.

After wrapping myself in my big fluffy blanket and getting comfortable papa attaches a paci clip to the top of my nose then pops the usual black paci into my mouth. I happily suckle on it as I feel self slowly fall asleep, the entire time I could hear papa reading me something and rubbing his hand on my back. Tonight was the best night in awhile...

-the next morning (11 am)-

I roll over and don't find papa anywhere. After yawning and stretching I look around the room and don't see anyone. For some reason I wasn't in my headspace and I felt kinda down. I roll onto my side with a sigh and hug onto the stuffed animal for dear life, I don't like being big because I usually have depressing thoughts. "What's wrong sweetie?" Mam-Magne asks with a worried face. I smile softly, "nothing. I'm fine.." I say barely above a whisper. She places a hand on her hip and looks at me, I look down at my lap. "Do you guys even want me if I'm not in my headspace?" Magne's eyes widen and quickly scoops me into a tight hug. "Headspace or not you are a part of the family now. You will not be left behind or abandoned or hurt by any of us. Got it?" I nod and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Do you want to go downstairs?" I nod and walk, well it was more of a waddle because of the odd weight from the onsie's tail and wings. Magne stayed close even when we got to the main bar area. "Morning sweet heart!" D-Dabi hums or maybe it was a groan(?) from the couch. I waddle over and see him, his arm is covering his face from the light and one leg is off the couch. "Morning sleepy head!" I giggle. This seems to slightly startle the burnt man. "Toga?" Somewhere across the room Toga shoots up in confusion mumbling something incoherent then flips back down beside Twice. "Kid?" I nod and hum softly.

Most of the day was spent relaxing after that, lots of the older group members were nursing themselves back to full health after drinking last night. I just wish Shiggy would let me have a go on the console! Eventually I give up with a huff and walk over to Dabi, throwing myself onto the area beside him and placing my head onto his leg. "Uh oh, what's wrong grumpy butt?" He teases, I huff at him before answering. "Shiggy won't let me play so I won't talk to him!" Dabi hums in amusement and takes the hoodie of my onesie off to pet my hair. "Have you showered yet today?" I shake my head.

All of a sudden I'm under Dabi's arm and being carried away from the main area to the elevator. He brings me to his room and places me in his bathroom along with a black towel. "Do you want to shower by yourself or you want me to call someone?" I shake my head, "I'll be okay." He nods and pats my head again, "I'll grab ya something to wear." He says before walking out and closing the door behind him.

The shower was just as I thought it would be, a normal shower, I mean what was I suspecting? Some super evil shower belonging to one super evil burnt nugget? Meh. One can imagine. I hop out the shower and dry off, on the toilet seat lid is some clothes. Kinda embarrassing to think Dabi entered the room whilst I showered but hey ho. I change as quickly as possible and leave the room towel drying the parts of my hair that hung over my shoulder. Dabi is sat on his bed on his phone but quickly stands up and walks over when I leave the bathroom, I sigh and put my head against his shoulder or try to. Love being short. He picks me up and carries me downstairs.

I get placed on one of the big couches between Magne and him, Dabi warms up his hands and runs them through my hair. It was nearly impossible to not lean into that warm touch so I gave in and let the man run his fingers through my hair. I didn't realise it till he got up that the burnt boi was drying my hair. Holding a purple lock in hand I look down wide eyed, "cool..." Not even a minute later everyone tenses around me and pulls out weapons from seemingly no where. That's when I see my ex-teacher standing inside a villains base and casually talking with them as if it's normal. The TV turns on by itself and a man starts talking. Is this all for one? The nickname grandpa is starting to make more sense, he even sounds old...

(The onesie in question

(The onesie in question. Yes I chose httyd)

 Yes I chose httyd)

(Her outfit. Still cute but darker clothing when in a more adult headspace)

Word count: 1233