Chapter 8

Ayaka's POV:

"Ni ni.." mama gently kisses my forehead and leaves the room. I had to go to bed early 'cause the family have something big to do and I can't be there in case I get hurt. So I'm gonna sleep till they come home!

Someone is gently shaking me awake sometime later. "Mama?" No response "papa?" No response again "daddy? Bwovwer? Uncle?" Still No response. What?...

A rough voice snaps me out of my panic, "Fujihara....hey! Look I don't have much time to explain but we've got to go." The man whisper yells. I shake my head and grip onto my bat plush and blanky. "I wan mama!" I cry out, the man shakes his head. "Mama is gone." Gone? Gone gone? No... my eyes start watering, I quickly start crying as the man hushes me. "Shhh shhh I've got you. Come on, let's go." The man picks me up inside my blanket and makes sure I have my bat stuffie before walking out of the room and into the streets. He races off with me still crying in his arms.

At some point between me crying and the man calming me I find myself in an unfamiliar home. I sit up and place my hands on both his shoulders as I look around the new place. Looks like a home.. The man from before, a blonde and a guy my 'age' with purple hair are all looking at me. "Hey...hey." He says softly trying to get my attention. "Do you know who I am?" I nod, "'awa" "yes, it's awa. Did they hurt you in any way?" I shake my head. "Dey we're nice. We're famiwy!" Aizawa shook his head and sighed, "no, no sweetie they're bad people."

I was really confused, how could he say that? All they've done is be kind to me even when we first met. I shake my head fast enough to make myself dizzy and start hitting his chest in frustration. "No..no! NO" I haven't used my quirk in awhile but I used kitty paws and punched him in the face. He let me go in shock and I fell on my bum. "'RE A JERK!" I yell. Without realising I had summoned my griffin, Lui. He cooed and nudged me with his beak to make sure I'm alright. I nuzzle my head against his chest fluff and he picks me up with his front talons carefully.

He opens up his wings and crashes through the door. The night sky is so pretty! I made sure to hold onto his neck real tight so I wouldn't fall 'cause we're super high up! "Where we go now?" I ask Lui, he chirps and lands on the good side of the city on top of a roof. He curls around me to keep me warm and I lay beside him, I want my mama and papa! I want my paci and my blanky! At least I have bat...

I sigh and curl up into Lui's warm body. Maybe I could find my way home tomorrow...

-back with the LOV-

Magne's POV:

We return home tired and sore, none of us wanted to leave our baby alone but we knew she would be safe- or at least we thought she would be. Upon entering my room I find it's empty. "Bubs? Honey? This isn't funny!" I frantically look around the room for any sight of her but all I find are some faint footprints and her little devil pacifier. My heart broke. "Kurogiri!" I call from the floor, wrapping my arms around myself in an attempt to comfort myself. "What's wrong Magne?" I look up at him with tears streaming down my cheeks. "She's gone! Someone took our baby! My baby is gone..." I felt so broken and hollow. Had I really grown so attached to her in the three and a half weeks we had her?

Word count: 659