Chapter 32

Ayaka's POV:

After the news lady left TV things went back to normal and everyone did their own thing. Mama was looking after me cuz I kept feeling car sick. After being sick once I felt better but mama insisted I go have a nap so I could feel better once I woke up. So I did as I was told.

But I couldn't sleep! The bed is comfy and has a couple stuffies to keep me safe but it's not the same as home. It doesn't have the same home-y feel. I open the curtain and look around to see who was also in their bed. Daddy looks like he's sleeping! I grab wolfie and walk over to his bed and use the ladder to climb up. I throw wolfie up and climb in bed next to him, he wasn't facing me but I didn't mind cuz his back was nice and warm.

As soon as I close my eyes and let out a content sigh, daddy turns over and hugs me close. He kisses my forehead before wrapping an arm over me and placing his chin on top of my head. I'm not sure if daddy fell asleep after that but I sure did! I was super tired after being sick and I went to sleep later than normal because of the concert last as well.

Dabi's POV:

I was laying in my designated bed with the curtains closed to get away from twice, Shigiraki and spinner. They keep bothering me!

A light breaks through my curtain and continues to get bigger, the bed dips slightly and someone curls up behind me. A soft sigh quickly tells me who decided to climb in bed behind me, it was our resident baby.

I roll over and hug her, she quickly nuzzles closer and I rest my chin on top of her head. Her breathing quickly evened out telling me she's asleep. My eyes start to get heavy and I start dozing off. It was nice to just lay there and relax with Ayaka in my arms after the rush of the concerts we've been having lately.

-a few hours later-

Something kept poking my cheek, I groan and swat whatever it was away but it was persistent. "Are you awake yet?" I recognise that annoying scratchy voice. I open an eye and stare at the pale blue haired person in front of me. "Go away shiggy. Cant you see we're sleeping?" He rolls his eyes and I think he's going to poke me again when all of a sudden *SLAP*

"MOTHER FUCKER!" I shoot up and yell at him, forgetting about the small bundle of joy in my arms. The sound of crying quickly spreads throughout the bus. Magne comes running over and plucks Ayaka right out of my arms and into hers. "Shh shh I've got you, mama's got you. Let's go sit down, away from these loud swearing idiots." Magne says pointingly.

"It's your fault." I say plainly, Shigiraki squawks then says it's my fault. We go back and forth for awhile before I eventually jump him and we fight it out on the floor. Rolling around hitting each other like children. Until Magne has enough. She storms over and picks both of us up by the back of our clothes, "will the both of you stop it! First you scare Ayaka awake then you start fighting in the back of a moving bus! Behave yourselves and apologise to each other and Ayaka. She's currently in Compress' arms. Now shoo!"

We apologise to one another before awkwardly walk up to lounge area and apologising to Ayaka. She wipes her nose on her sleeve or tried to, compress was quicker and used a tissue to wipe her nose. She looked up at him with a warm smile then looks back at us.

Shigiraki wastes no time and picks her up, spinning her around in a circle before placing her on his hip. "Come on, let's play a game together or something." I shrug and walk to his bed area, which has been taken over by his gaming stuff. We all sit on the floor (in the way) and he brings up his Nintendo for us to play mario cart together. I was shit. So I handed the controller to Ayaka and she happily sat in my lap whilst she played with boss man.

A/n: TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY?! I'm on a roll lol. So it's been awhile and it's not a long chapter, I'm sorry! There's been a lot going on, on my end. I went to prom, got a bit drunk, fell over three times cuz of that, went to America and I'm now in the middle of my road trip around the west coast.
There is no privacy because we're staying in the same rooms with two beds. I miss my bed lol. Anyways 3 more chapters and this'll be done!

See you then!

Word count: 834