Chapter 31

Ayaka's POV:

I wasn't awake for the entire concert but I stayed awake until the family was done singing. As soon as they went off stage and packed up and I ran up to daddy and jumped into his arms. He was always so nice and warm. "You miss us?" He says teasingly. I nod and nuzzle into him. "You soundeded cool!" He chuckles and ruffles my hair, "I sure hope we do with all the practice we put in!"

"Can we go now? I haven't payed animal crossing all day!" Bwovwer growls from behind daddy, he was walking over with everyone else in tow who also looked very done with the world. "Yes, we can return to the bus then we leave tomorrow morning for Nanago." There we're a few cheers and daddy began carrying me back to the bus.

He suddenly stops when we're super close to the bus. I look around confused but quickly see everyone's slightly panicked and annoyed faces then see what was upsetting them. It was an interview lady running towards us with a camera man right behind her. "can we have a moment of your time?!" She yells. Daddy and brovwer groan whilst sissy hides behind mama. I hide my face in daddy's neck and pretend to be asleep.

"Sorry about running at you like that." The lady laughs awkwardly before she continues talking. "Would you be alright for me to interview you? We have been interviewing some of the bigger bands and we want to see if you're the next big thing. If not, you'll still catch the eye of a few record companies." Papa talks to the lady for a moment before they begin rolling.

She introduces herself and the band then they all begin talking about stuff. "Is this your first major concert?"

"Yeah, before this we were doing mainly small gigs or underground concerts. We became a bit popular in our area and a friend told us about a big gig we could try for." Daddy answers.

"Who started this band?"

"It was crusty I think?" Daddy laughs. Brovwer shrieks and pushes Daddy to the side whilst making sure to be careful of me. "We were already a group but we had a different profession before but then our family grew and we felt that we needed a safer occupation for the younger members."

"Can I ask what your previous profession was?"

Bwovwer scratched at his neck for a second, "yeah, I don't see why not. We were villains actually." The women visibly tenses up. "We wanted to change society. Every single one of us standing here were abandoned or hurt by heroes and civilians alike so we wanted to change that. But, we uh met our adorable little goofball and she made us realise it wasn't a safe job. That if we could lose her, we could lose one another. UA offered to rehabilitate us and give us a proper education, so that's what we did. Now we're changing society in a different way."

"I see. Can you tell us who this 'adorable little goofball' is?"

Daddy jostled me slightly and I place my hands on his shoulders, lifting my head up and yawning. "Hnn? W's sleep'n" I was on my way to sleeping so I wasn't lying. "This is our goofball. Her name is Ayaka and she's the youngest." I wave shyly at the camera person, he gives me a warm smile back. He seems nice.

"Just a few more questions. How did you all meet her?"

Everyone went silent for a second before papa answered. "She ended up in our care one day and we simply ended up caring for her for awhile, then we became attached and she became family."

"So you said you were villains before hand and you said she was the youngest correct?" Papa hummed in agreement. "What school did she go to before she joined your group?"

"She went to UA actually, she was in the hero course."

"Why isn't she now?"

"She got badly injured during a fight. She...was affected by it badly." Technically what papa and everyone was saying was kinda true. I did get hurt a lot when fighting in UA and I kinda did end up in their care when they took me an Bakugo.

"Okay and one final question. When will you be performing next?" Daddy hands me to Mama and he jumps in front of papa with one of his sly grins. "Our next stop is Nanago so buy tickets if you haven't already. We'll be there in a couple days." Daddy winks then the camera man said 'cut'.

"Thanks for the interview! This will be edited slightly and you'll see it on the news tomorrow morning."

"It was our pleasure. Thank you for interviewing us and for not calling it off after hearing about our previous profession." She waves papa off with a smile. "It was maybe a bit nerve wracking but you said you've changed and I put my trust in you."

"Have a good night ma'am." Papa says. Everyone then joins in saying bye so I also say bye.

-the next morning-

It was earlier than I would usually be awake but sissy wanted to watch the news with everyone so mama helped me wake up to watch. The lady from yesterday interbiewd two big bands before us then she spoke to some people who were there.

Even the big band people were kinda impressed by them. They were the introduction for about half an hour then the big bands came on stage. I think the Nanago one will be a bit longer. Then we can go home and I can see everyone again!

A/n: sorry it's not a long chapter! But I finally got around to writing my bigger projects after I finished my GCSEs.

I actually messed up and came in on the wrong day, I missed two exams 😔 but after crying about it for a bit I felt better! Then I did some drawing and then yesterday I went to London and met my parents American friends. They were super nice. The lady was impressed by my writing and the guy was shocked by my art. He even jokingly asked for a commission piece! It was super cool. Though he called wine gums, gummy bears. Both me and my brother went silent before asking what he was on about. It was kinda funny though.

I plan on burning some of my school work that I still have so it won't go to waste, then I have prom then I go to America with everyone to celebrate three big birthdays! I'm turning 16 in July, my mom is turning 50 and my brother is turning 18. Apparently we're gonna go to vagas and LA. I've never been so it'll be interesting.

One final thing! In case none of you look at my conversations then this will be a bit of a shock but the little in the LOV only has 4 chapters left before it's finished. I hope you continue to read until then! Bye bye! \(^ω^)/

Word count: 1192