Chapter 17

"My- what an interesting child..." The stoat, named Sammy, licks the tip of my nose then disappears. "I know lotsa an'mals.." The principal hums with an evil looking smile on his face, "Do you recognise anyone else here via animals?" I nod and walk over to Ashi, I summon a yellow cockatoo, then Zawa gets a cat, daddy got a slightly bigger black cat but it had scars in similar places, bwovwer got a pale rat that almost looked blue in the lighting and sissy got a small light brown bat. After that I huffed and fell back onto the ground. "It seems that took a toll on her, it's been awhile since she's used her quirk this much. Has it not?" Mama picks me up and kisses my forehead, "I've only seen her use her quirk a couple times whilst in our care. The first day she arrived she showed us how she could transform her body parts and on the second summoned a Jaguar. Then after that there were rare occasions were she used her quirk." Dada says, Zawa steps forwards. "She used her quirk the first day she got to ours, she summoned a Griffin and ran off when she was found a different Griffin was with her. She passed out not long after. Then when I brought her to UA for the day we didn't have any shoes so she transformed her feet so she could walk, but that's about it."

I hummed in agreement whilst resting my head on mama's shoulder. "Why don't we show you to your new rooms?" The principal says already walking back into school. As we walk Zawa explains stuff but I only paid attention to some of it. "-your rooms will be two floors above our current first years, the floor between belongs to the staff so if you need anything we're there. Most of us stay here during the week and leave on weekends and holidays..." I stopped listening after that cause I could hear something down the hallway.

"Are they here yet??"
"Can you see them?!"
What's going on you damn extras?!"
"I think I can hear them.."

I yawned and stretched my arms around mama's neck. "Didn't she have a nap like two hours ago?" Poppa chuckles, "I do believe she didn't sleep well last night because she was so excited." "Mm!" I hum in response.

The rest of the walk to the rooms was a blur, 'cause when I woke up I was in a new room and curled up in my usual blanky. I rub my eyes with my fists and sit up with a huff. "Sounds like someone had a nice nap." It's daddy! I start making grabby hands until he picks me up. "What's wrong bubs? Hmm?" I shrug, "hm, well why don't we go find everyone else and play some games or something? Maybe get something to eat or drink?" I lift my head of his shoulder, "bottle?" Daddy kisses my forehead and pats down some of my hair, "I don't see why not."

Just like my old dorm area this place has a common room for everyone to relax in. "Oh! Look who's awake!" Mama squeals as she rushes to steal me and smothers me in kisses. I giggle and push her face away, "ti-tickles!" Mama gives me one last kiss on the tip off my nose then sits on the couch with me in the middle. Daddy returns a moment later with a bottle of milk, "you wanna hold it or do you need some help?" "Help?" I say after thinking it out for a minute. Daddy chuckles and picks me up so when he sits down I'm in his lap. He places the nipple by my mouth, I quickly latch on and start suckling. One hand holding the bottle and the other gripping his shirt.

When I'm done daddy passes the bottle to someone else and continues to let me lay against him. "Play?" As if on cue the principal walks through with Ashi behind him and he's holding a bunch of games like monopoly, some card games, a ball and a wooden board. Ashi puts most of them down but the wooden board gets placed on the table. "Why don't we play some chess?" He says tilting his head. "Why would we play with you? What's in it for us? NO! No one likes you!" Uncle yells from somewhere in the room. "Why don't we place a bet?"

After that everyone played a bunch of games, I think everyone kept losing though 'cause they all looked sad or angry after. "I play?" I ask mama and pointing to the board. "I don't see why she can't." The prin-Nezu hums. He explains the rules and I try to play as best as I can but he quickly tells me if I can't do that move but he does it in a nice way whilst explaining how I can move the pieces. "So..here?" I move a horse and take out a small piece. Nezu claps his paws, "exactly! You're knight took out my pawn so my piece is off the board. Now it's my turn." It was super fun to play 'chess'! I lost in the end but Nezu seemed super happy or maybe proud and everyone else was shocked. I don't get what happened but I got a lot of praises in the end.

"Toga, Dabi, Shigiraki, Fujihara, all of you will be in the hero class tomorrow and the others will be catching up on regular classes. Now before all of you attack me, you are not being forced to become a hero nor are we forcing Fujihara back into the course but I'm sure you'd prefer as many eyes on her as possible. Plus if anything does happen, Aizawa is teaching that class." Nezu stands up, waves goodbye and leaves.

"I can see why Aizawa calls him a rat..." Bwovwer grumbles. "Need I remind you that your animal that your little sister chose for you was a rat?" Mama says with a raised brow. "It's not bad! Bwovwer is clean and likes s-search for food! He clever." Mama pats my head and bwovwer turned a pinky red colour. Was it something I said?

 Was it something I said?

(The bottle)

Word count: 1055