Chapter 12

Ayaka's POV:

When Ashi parked and we got out I realised just how daunting UA looks when you're in little space. I grip onto Zawa's shirt and stood still. "Is it scary?" I nod and grip his shirt tighter. "Okay..." he crouches down and picks me up. "Hold on tight." I wrap my arms around his neck, he places a hand under my bum so I don't fall and holds up his teacher license to the machine thingy so the alarm doesn't go off. Then puts his now free arm on my back, gently rubbing circles into my back as I look around the busy hallways. No one seems to care that I've attached myself to him or rather they're going about doing they're own things.

"Shut it all of you. Good, seems you can quiet down quicker now." Zawa deadpans, the class is dead quiet apart from a couple murmurs. "Sir, who's that you're carrying?" "Your classmate." The murmuring got louder. "Our classmate?" Zawa sighs,

"The day Bakugo got kidnapped? Your classmate Fujihara Ayaka got taken with him. She was not found when we rescued Bakugo so I located her and brought her back but she is not going to return to this class for the foreseeable future."

Izu raises his hand, "yes Midoria?"

"If she's not returning why is she here and in your arms?"

"She currently is unable to be left alone and both me and my partner have to work so my only option was to bring her in. She cannot function like a normal student currently and we are unsure why. She is under my care. Does that answer all your questions."

"WHY THE HELL IS SHE HERE?! THAT USELESS EXTRA WAS CRYING ON THE FLOOR WHEN WE COULD OF FOUGHT BACK!" I covered my ears and silently began sobbing, my fast breathing gave me away though and Zawa froze. "That is enough Bakugo. Now be quiet." He sat on the floor with me in his lap, "shh shh I've got you. You're safe. You're safe." I shake my head and start pulling at my hair. "'N no safe! He gonna find me! 'M SOWWY!"

I was in my own world of fear and panic, so much I hadn't noticed I was yelling and trying to escape Zawa or that the class had gone quiet again, listening to everything I was saying. I felt unsafe and scared, out of instinct I summoned an old friend- Drago. The medium sized fluffy dragon raises its wings. They nudge my head and I latch onto the semi-cool creature. They wrapped them self around me and watched every move the people in the room made.

"Little one..you are safe. Your summon is here, a pro hero is in the room and potential hero's are all around us. Nothing can hurt you." I shake my head and hug Drago's thick fluffy neck for dear life, they lower their head over my shoulder and onto my back. A hug of sorts. "Fafwer will fwind me!" Drago tensed and looked around the room.

He cooed and softly growled to have me look at him, "safe. Not here. Safe." I nod my head and reach out a hand for Zawa, he gently holds my hand and pulls me closer to him. "God, kid. Please stop scaring us like that with your summons." I shyly nod and climb back onto Zawa, Drago leaves seeing as I'm not in danger and the last 10 minutes of class go on how they usually do.

"Shool is stwessfwul" Zawa chuckles softly and strokes my hair. "I agree and I'm a teacher. Come on let's find Hizashi or maybe Shinsou?" "Ashi!" He brings me to what I think is the teachers lounge and where Ashi was. "Hey sweetie! How'd things go?" "One little blip but otherwise good." The two adults talk between themselves whilst I rest on the loud blondes lap and shoulder. The day practically flies by but by the end I felt lonely.

I miss mama and papa and sissy and bwovwer and uncle and everyone! I wanna go home. But it's not safe? Why is it not safe?

I made up my mind when I got back to Zawa and Ashi's home, I'm gonna go find them! "Where are you going sweetie?" "Out!" Ashi stands in front of the door, stopping me in my tracks. "Where are you going sweetie?" He asks gently but in a seeious tone. "Wan' go home..." "we said-" "I KNOW! I WANT MAMA AND DADA AND SISSY AND BWOVWER AND...And I-..." I lose strength in my legs and flop to the ground, my eyes stinging with tears threatening to fall again.

"You've just gotta wait it out here for awhile okay?" I nod and Ashi picks me up. "How about we make a few rules.
1) Tell us if something is wrong
2) No lying
3) Eat at least two meals a day along with two bottles
4) Always brush your teeth and wash your hands
5) No hurting yourself
6) Remember your manners
7) No sugary foods or drinks after 6 pm
We can add or take some away later on but those should do for now." I huff and nuzzle my head into his shoulder. I can always try again tomorrow or the day after if they don't come get me by then. I'm going to find home eventually! Whether Zawa and Ashi like it or not.

-Meanwhile with the LOV-

"We've got Eraserhead's patrol route and believe he currently has our kid. The plan is to follow him back and find his home. Then we find his sleeping times and take her then, better to leave with out fighting." The LOV nod their heads towards their teenage leader and go back to preparing for a 'stealth mission' or as Toga has dubbed it 'mission get our baby back!'.

Word count: 987