Chapter 26

No one's POV:

By the end of the movie Ayaka was at the point between being awake and falling asleep, she was super calm and could feel her eyelids growing heavier but each noise she heard jolted her awake. "Shh you can sleep." She registered her papa's voice and fell asleep almost instantly in his arms.

The LOV made sure to be quiet when moving about after that, most of them returned to their respective rooms whilst a few stayed behind to talk. Dabi and Kurogiri went to Ayaka's room. Mist man placed her in her crib and handed her one of her stuffed toys before tucking her in. "Sleep well." He says patting her head, "I'll entrust her to you for the next two hours. I am needed by the young master and everyone else in the band." Dabi grunts and waves him off before returning to playing a game on his phone.

About an hour and a half later she began to stir in her crib, she was rolling around trying to get comfortable and sneezing every now and then. Dabi finally had enough and put his phone down before making his way across the room to his half-asleep kid. He picks her up and returns to the 'big bed', then cradles her in his arms. "What's got you sneezing kiddo?" Dabi asks softly whilst dragging her thumb out of her mouth in an attempt to replace it with a pacifier, "plas..." Ayaka mumbles, then nuzzled her head into his side and falls asleep again.

Another 30 minutes later Ayaka wakes up to being rocked in someone's arms, "it's just me sweetie." Kurogiri pats her head as she rubs her eyes. "Dabi told me you were sneezing a lot earlier." She nods, "pans" It took Kurogiri a solid minute to figure out she didn't mean 'pan' but 'plant'. "I understand. Pollen allergies- I will collect some antihistamine tomorrow." She hums and let's her papa do his thing, he brushes out her messy bed head and puts her hair into a half up top knot then let's her chose some perfume because she's picky about scents then they head out to the group, who are getting ready for a lunch/early dinner in preparation for the concert.

Everyone is already at the table and being their usual selves, arguing playfully, fighting over food, whilst the grown ups (compress and Magne- honestly the only two I can't see getting into a food fight at this table currently but maybe I'm wrong) talk between themselves. "Look who's joined the living!" Dabi cackles as he hits twice dead centre in the face with some thick creamy soup. "Dabi stop throwing food at people, twice wipe your face, everyone stop fighting. Now can we have one meal where we don't try to kill each other? Hmm?" Kurogiri says sitting Ayaka down in a special high chair made specifically for her size, then sitting himself down at the head of the table (on the other end is Shiggy cuz he wanna be the big boss lol).

The table quietens down slightly and food is no longer thrown about but eaten like it should be. Ayaka made it known she was in a bigger headspace so she didn't want something soft to eat and somehow Magne, being the good mama she is, knew exactly what her little wanted. Considering it was a special occasion a lot of different foods were prepared, most of them being the leagues favourites. Ayaka's favourite just so happened to be a seafood udon with a small side of prawn tempura. To say she was happy with her dinner was an understatement, much like the mess she made whilst trying to pick up the noodles. Noodle soup and toddler equals soup everywhere.

Thank god she had a bib on and the high chair caught most of it. In her defence she tried her very best to not make a mess..

By the time the entire league had finished eating and had cleaned up, they had to get ready for the concert or had to collect their equipment. Ayaka wanted to stay in her bear outfit and that was fine with everyone so she waited with her papa whilst Magne changed into a clean shirt and put in some nicer shoes. It took the whole league about half an hour to all be ready, makes you wonder how they coordinated any missions or were ready on time in the past. "Everyone ready? Does everyone have everything because I do not wish to be leaving the venue during the performance." Everyone either said yes or nodded and with that Kurogiri warped the entire group plus their equipment to the venue.

It wasn't anything crazy, the venue was similar to a club. The venue had space for a about a hundred people at best but the place looked clean and there was a backstage area so the parental figures of the group can stay back stage to worry rather than be in the limelight. There was going to be about five bass playing tonight and the LOV was the fourth group, so whilst they did set up their things they also found a place to chill backstage until their turn was up. The only problem was Ayaka didn't like loud noises much in her headspace so Kurogiri placed a set of noise cancelling headphones in her so she could relax as well.

When it finally became the LOV's turn to play after what felt like forever, they all gave Ayaka a kiss on the forehead for good luck. (It became their good luck charm for each concert in the future that may or may not happen).

"Our second to last band playing for you tonight is the LOV! Now they are an unusual bunch but I've heard them play and damn. Welcome to the stage the L O V!!!!!" The announcer says drawing out the last part. They walk on stage and start playing hayloft 2 (by mother mother)

Whatever happened to the young, young lovers?
One got shot and the other got lost in
Drugs and punks and blood on the street
Blood, blood on her knees
Bloody history (yeah)
Whatever happened to the hayloft?
Burnt to the ground, and what about Pop?
He took his ass back to the crack shack
With his long johns on, singing that old song
My baby's got a gun, my baby's got a gun
My baby's got a gun, I better run
My baby's got a gun, it goes
Boom, boom, crack, ga-ga-ga-ga, boom, boom
An eye for an eye, a leg for a leg
A shot in the heart doesn't make it unbreak
She really didn't wanna make it messy
She really, really didn't, but the girl gone cray
My baby's got a gun, my baby's got a gun
My baby's got a gun, I better run
My baby's got a gun, it goes
Boom, boom, crack, ga-ga-ga-ga, boom, boom
She crucify (she crucify)
Hey Pop, you die, you die
My baby's got a gun, my baby's got a gun
My baby's got a gun, I better run
My baby's got a gun, it goes
Boom, boom, crack, ga-ga-ga-ga, boom, boom
My baby's got a gun my baby's got a gun
My baby's got a gun, my baby's got a gun
My baby's got a gun, I better run
My baby's got a gun, it goes
Boom, boom, crack, ga-ga-ga-ga, boom, boom
My baby's got a gun, my baby's got a gun
My baby's got a gun, I better run
My baby's got a gun, it goes
Boom, boom, crack, ga-ga-ga-ga, boom, ga-ga-ga-ga
She's not a bad kid
She's not a bad kid
But she had to do it
She had to do it
They're not a bad kid
But they had to do it
They couldn't not
They had to face off
She's not a bad kid
But they had to do it
She had to crack
She had to kill Pop

Dabi took the first half by storm then Toga took over singing and so On. The other three were very happy to just play their respective instruments than to sing. However in their second song Born a rockstar (by neffex) Toga was the back up and Dabi was the main singer. The crowd loved them and whilst Ayaka had no clue what was really going on or what they were singing, thanks to the headphones, she just saw the happy people in the crowds and how excited her family looked on stage. She grinned and settled into her papa's arms until the concert was over.

She was happy to have the headphones off so she could hear everyone again but not have to worry about going deaf because of all the yelling and cheering. The group quickly collected their small sum and warped back to their dorm room where they all effectively crashed. Compress, Shigiraki, Toga, twice and Dabi sauntered off to their rooms to respectively fall into a coma for the next 24 hours. Spinner just went to sleep on the couch because for some reason he just couldn't be bothered to make it to his room. Magne brought Ayaka to her room and they got ready for bed, said goodnight to Kurogiri, watched one episode of monster high then went to bed.

It had been a long night for everyone so it was no surprise that none of them were awake until very late in the afternoon. Thankfully it was a Saturday so Toga, Shigiraki and Ayaka had no classes and could sleep in for as long as they wanted.

A/n: 😅 this was kinda a long chapter- mainly because of the song lyrics that I included. Hope you enjoyed and I have no clue how bands work or any terms so constructive criticism is welcome and sorry if I did mess anything up.

We will be getting a surprise visit from a certain century old grandpa soon so stay tuned for the drama! 🖤

Word count: 1700