when they have a gamer boyfriend • aespa reaction

sorry as of late i've been in a really heavy aespa mood (especially for winning or ningwin, i don't know their ship name). so here's another aespa imagine.

 so here's another aespa imagine

GISELLE

Giselle had been rudely waken from her nap from you screaming loudly at your tv, she lets out a loud groan in irritation only to be met with you looking like you were ready to murder someone. You were playing one of your favorite series which so happened to be 'Uncharted' you had just recently managed to get your hands on 'Uncharted 4' despite how old it was, you had planned to get it when it was first released but you were more interested in other games that were coming out so you had completely forgot to buy it but 5 years later you had finally got your hands on it.

You had been playing the game for a few hours, during the first few hours of the game you haven't grown frustrated about it yet because you were able to figure out missions rather quickly whenever you would fail them, but now you were on a certain mission that you were struggling with more than you thought you would, which resulted into you yelling out of frustration cause you keep failing it. It was getting to the point where you were getting angry and Giselle was quick to notice with how tense your body looked, she quickly scooted closer to you as she wrapped her arms and legs around your torso from behind as she placed her chin on top of your bare shoulder.

"Baby." She spoke out softly as you gave her a hum in response to tell her that you were listening to her even though your attention was still fully on the game you were playing.

"Maybe you should get off that game for a bit, you might be able to beat that mission after a quick break and snack." She muttered as she pressed gentle kisses along your neck, she knew how much neck kisses calmed you during situations where you were frustrated and this so happens to be one of the moments where you needed her kisses more than anything. It was like the moment you felt her lips hit the skin on your neck once again you were finally able to beat the mission you were stuck on.

"You might just be my good luck charm." You turned your head to hers as your face was nothing but a few breathes away before you leaned forward pressing a quick but gentle kiss onto her soft lips before turning to the tv and saving the game before getting off the game entirely so you can spend the rest of the day showering your girlfriend in affection.

" You turned your head to hers as your face was nothing but a few breathes away before you leaned forward pressing a quick but gentle kiss onto her soft  lips before turning to the tv and saving the game before getting off the game entirely so you...

WINTER

You usually never got angry when playing a game but ever since you bought the new dark scrolls game you've been getting easily frustrated whenever you would hit a boss that was hard for you to beat on your own, but you were also never the one to ask for help.

But this was one of the moments you were a lot more irritable when it came to the game you been spending a lot of time on and your girlfriend was starting to notice the change in your attitude, she usually would leave you alone while you were playing your game because you would usually figure it out but this was one of the moments when she realized she should intervene or at least be as supportive as she could possibly even if she knew nothing about the game you were playing.

She was in your game room sitting on the couch you had put in the room for the occasions of whenever Minjeong wanted to just be in the room with you, just to keep you company or whenever you guys wanted to watch a movie together. But today was also a little different she seemed a bit more invested in the game you were playing, occasionally cheering you on while you would fight the boss and that would usually result into her massaging your shoulders whenever you would die in battle.

She would also occasionally steal kisses from you, which would work in calming you down or letting you know that was she still in the room supporting you, Winter would be lying if she didn't find comfort in watching you play games because she knew how much you loved playing them, they were also a form of income for you and she also loved knowing you were making money doing something you loved as she was.

NINGNING

You were currently playing God of war 4 with NingNing seated in your lap as she watched you intensely fight the dragon in the mountain, Ningning wasn't much for all the blood this game had but she loved watching you play it because if she remembered correctly this was one of your favorite games growing up.

"Fuck bro, how does it keep doing that." You would occasionally curse under your breath whenever the boss would do something you didn't expect it to do, it was starting to frustrate you and Yizhuo was able to tell whenever she would feel your body tense up underneath her.

"Baby you got this." She would always say whenever she would notice you getting angrier as the time goes on, she would also occasionally leave kisses on your cheek with hopes it would help ease your frustration while you played the game because she knew you being frustrated over the game would only make the fight harder for you.

Everything she did, did help you and that was how you were able to beat the boss you've been stuck on for the past 45 minutes and after beating the boss you two would celebrate with a kiss and that would motivate you to keep playing and doing well just so you can get a kiss from your girlfriend even though she was more then willing to give you a kiss even if you didn't beat the boss or pass a mission you were stuck on.

-

this has been in my drafts since January and i just finished it, but i hope you guys enjoy it. i kind've gave up towards the end of Giselles so they aren't as good as i wished they were but next aespa reaction i'll make sure it's better than this one.

i hope you guys enjoy and dont be afraid to leave some requests for me to do, i open to do any girl group.

-DEFSOULS