in another life • seo soojin drabble

PAIRING... ex-girlfriend! soojin x m! reader | GENRE... breakup! au, angst | WC... 0.37k | where a relationship between you and the person you love doesn't work out but you could only hope it works out in another life | none

"I don't think I can do this anymore."

Those words hit you harder than a knife. But as you looked at Soojin in the face all it showed was how hurt and tired she was, the relationship between the two of you was going down hill. It seemed that all you guys ever did was argue and the arguing was always nonstop.

You loved each other. You guys were always going to love each other, your love was something you would find only once in a lifetime but every relationship has it's end even the ones where the two in the relationship were perfect for each other. Despite you guys being perfect for each other, even you knew this relationship was becoming toxic and mentally draining.

It still didn't change the fact that you didn't want it to end. Maybe you were selfish, maybe you expected more than what you were going to receive.

You opened your mouth only to shortly close it, the words being stuck at the back of your throat as you felt your vision began to grow blurry as your heart shattered into a million pieces. All you could do was open and close your mouth as you watched the girl who would forever have your heart walk out the door and out of your life.

Maybe in another life you guys would be together. Happy and in love. Maybe in another life you guys were able to overcome this hardship, but not in this life. In this life you would have to deal with losing the only person you can see yourself loving for the rest of your life.

In another life you guys would be happy together.

-
sorry for a sad drabble but i miss soojin so much, my heart breaks every time i think of her and i hope she's healthy and doing well.

i'm also sorry for my first gidle one shot/drabble is a sad one but i promise the next one will be a bit happier.