☆6☆

Note: Sorry I was a day late! I wanted to take my time with the chapter! The real shit starts after this chapter LOL. I don't plan on making this story more than 35 chapters so I want the suspense to start hitting soon! The new chapter comes out on Sunday (1/23/2022) Enjoy this chapter!

- - - - - - - - - -

The sun shone through the big windows of the apartments as I drank coffee on my kitchen counter. The weather was nice. It was one of those rare days of autumn where the weather was warm. Not too cold or hot. I scrolled through my feed and comments from my latest post. I got good feedback. Comments were saying that I looked fresher and that the photos had a new feeling to them. Do they? I don't see it. These were the first fully nude photos I took. And they got very good feedback. I was getting messages from famous pornstars that so badly wanted to collab with me. I thought about where I wanted this alter ego to go. Then I started to trace back to my conversation with Eren a couple of nights ago. Maybe I should release those photos to see how I feel.

As I read the comments, I see a banner on the top of my phone saying that I have a text from Eren.

Eren

im outside. u better be ready

Y/n

Yeah, I'm ready. Give me a sec. Who did you bring?

Eren

you'll see lol

I hop off of my counter and put the mug in the sink before grabbing a jacket and my purse. Today, I wore a very casual outfit. Just some loose grey sweats, a white wifebeater, and some white air forces. My hair was done pretty casually too. I stepped out of the apartment and locked the door behind me before walking towards the stairs. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I see and hear Eren's car. The black GTR was shaking the ground beneath me with the loud music playing. His windows were tinted but I knew he saw me when he put the volume down. I walk around the car and open the passengers' door before getting in. I see Eren with one hand on the wheel as he leaned back on the chair. His mouth held a blunt. I close the door and put my seatbelt on before looking behind us in the backseats. I see Armin, smiling at me softly as Eren passes the blunt to him.

"Hey, Y/n! Hope you don't mind that I came," Armin kindly tells me as he exhales the smoke. I give him a small smile.

"I don't mind! I'd much rather have you here actually," I tell him. I feel Eren looking at me as I made the smart comment. I turn back around and look to my left. I smirk at him pettily. He rolls his eyes gently as he faces the road. He starts to drive. In low volume, Violent Crimes by Kanye West played.

"Where are we going?" Eren finally speaks to me. I browse on my phone.

"Actually, first I wanted to buy a set of lounge chairs. It's on the north side of Paradis," I tell him. He scoffs.

"Don't you already have furniture? I thought we were getting decorations," He complains.

"We are. But I called yesterday and they said the chairs were available so might as well get them before someone else does," I respond to him, explaining. He quietly sighs as Armin hands him the blunt.

"Whatever. I hope we aren't there long. If it's some fancy store then I won't be able to fuck around in there," Eren pokes fun at me. I chuckle.

"Oh, so you wanted to bother me?" I ask him. He shrugs his shoulders with a smile on his face.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We reached the store, which had security near the entrance. Armin, Eren, and I stepped out of the car. The boys followed me as I approached the two big men.