★9★-Eren.

AUTHORS NOTE: You guys! I missed you all. I'm back! And this chapter is hefty so I'm putting a TW for drug use, description of drugs/drug use, and talks of non-consensual actions.

I hope you like this chapter! It fills in some holes you thought I might've forgotten about LOL. Enjoy! It feels good to be back :)

Eren's POV

After Y/n left, I kicked everyone out. I made everyone clean up though. I wasn't gonna do that. Fuck that. I felt tired even before she came into my room. I was surprised she actually came in when I told her to. She scared me when she knocked on my door. I almost got caught. To be caught by her would literally be my worst fucking nightmare. She wouldn't let it die down if she found out. All she'd do is bitch at me about how crazy I am. I always chuckle when I think of how she would nag at me. It's kind of cute though, not gonna lie. I picked up on her behaviors lately. Originally, I was planning on giving her a hard time. I think I still do. But it would've been worse if I wasn't so nice. I think me knowing about what she does is sort of an excuse to get closer to her. I didn't think she was a big deal. I mean, of course, she's beautiful. But I figured she'd just be...There. After finding out about her little secret, I was interested. Not sexually. Well, sort of. But not the vast majority of my interest was because of her line of work. I guess in a way she stood out. That was something I was not in for. Heh.

I woke up to Y/n texting me. I took a moment to respond. My head hurt. I was probably having withdrawals. I groaned at the sunlight hitting my face. I turn over to face away from the sun.

Y/n (annoying lol)

Hey, do you know everyone else's number? I don't have them on my phone. It's only you and Sasha.

Eren

yeah i'll put u in the gc. why do u need their numbers?

Y/n (annoying lol)

I'm visiting my grandmother today and she's expecting at least one friend to come with me. I asked Sasha but she's gonna be with her boy toy so I wanted to get other numbers to ask

Eren

so u didn't think to ask me?

Y/n (annoying lol)

I didn't think you'd want to come. Plus, you just came back from being super busy so I'm assuming you need some downtime. Didn't wanna bother you with these things.

Eren

i'd come if u asked. i fell asleep after u left last night so im pretty well-rested.

Y/n(annoying lol)

Fine then. If you want to come then pick me up in like an hour or two. Take your time to get ready. I'm not in a rush right now.

Eren

cool

    It rubbed me the wrong way that I invited myself. I sounded desperate. But I didn't have time to even think about my choices when I scrolled through my notifications and see Zeke texting me. I sigh from frustration. What the fuck do they want from me now? I open the text messages

Zeke

He wants you back today. -9:13 AM

I called like three times. Are you awake?-9:28 AM

Eren. He's getting impatient. The others are starting to get smart too. These people are too fucking loyal to you.-9:56 AM

Whatever. I told him you'd text back in an hour. Wake the fuck up.-10:35 AM