☆22☆

AN: Oh hey! I'm back again but this chapter is like a page short because I just had to end it where it was. It only felt right like I couldn't just move past It in the same chapter. I have a busy week so I will probably start on the second to last chapter of this fic on Sunday but it probably wont be posted until next weekend which I'm sorry to keep yall waiting but I'm gonna be working so I wouldn't have much time so forgive LOL. Anyways, enjoy this chapter-Ian :3

Oh yeah, smut warning :P

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I let him sit on my couch. I should've kicked his ass. No, I'm kidding. I mean I'm pissed and beyond embarrassed and exposed. And I am upset with Eren, but not as much as he thinks. But even now, only less than a day later, of course, I'm upset. I sat on the other couch, keeping my distance. He looks at me worriedly. He takes a deep breath.

"Do you wanna say anything before I do?" He asks me. I shrug my shoulders.

"Just tell me who did it. I know you know," I reply. He sighs, bracing himself.

"...Mikasa–"

"I fucking knew it. I'll fuck that bitch up. Better yet, I'll sue that cunt out of everything she fucking has," I interrupt.

"Calm down. Can I speak?" He asks me. I take a deep breath before nodding, signaling him to speak.

"We sent her to rehab the minute we landed," He tells me. I scoff.

"Oh, was she on crack?" I mock her. He looks at me with a 'don't say that. You know better.' face. I roll my eyes.

"For mental exhaustion. She needed help. Before this whole thing, she needed help. You know it too. This was just the straw that broke the camel's back," He explains. I watch him attentively.

"So everyone else is here?" I ask. He nods.

"We all flew back. And the video is deleted from all phones who even had a trace of it. Including me." We look at each other in silence for a moment.

"And while the whole group knows who you are, no one is gonna tell. Out of sight, out of mind," He continues. I look at him, conflicted.

"I can't just trust them for their word, Eren. My privacy was invaded–"

 "Yeah, mine too. If you wanna make them sign NDAs then that's fine. They don't fucking care. But can everyone stop acting like this didn't happen to me too? I was in there too Y/n. I'm just as fucking embarrassed. I get that you had more to lose but that doesn't change the fact that we were both in the video. We all came back here for you because we care. We really do. I care. I wouldn't come back if I didn't," He interrupts me. I rub my arm, sighing again.

"...Okay. Well, I have the NDAs already drafted so whenever they can stop by and sign them in front of a lawyer, tell them to come," I deflect. He sighs.

"Whatever. Do you wanna talk about this or not?"

"What are you talking about? I'm talking about it now."

"No, you're deflecting. Are we still working on this or not? Let me know," He straightforwardly tells me. I look at his impatient expression.

Here's my deal. Had I never met him or his friends, my life would've remained unchanged and I wouldn't have to worry about an idiot like Connie keeping my secret under legal paperwork. My personal thing with Eren is how dumb he was to not even hide the video anywhere on his phone. It was just the next thing on his camera roll. He gave it no sense of security. It's irresponsible. Really, I'm just mad at how dumb he was. The rest of them? I don't know. The boys are just dumb. To share it to the group chat and then comment on it? It was embarrassing. I don't even know if I want to face them. It was humiliating. I sigh.