☆18☆

Authors note: I LOOOOVE this chapter just because I love vacation arcs. They're so fun. Like filler episodes. Except this is NOT a filler arc. Enjoy these chapters about to come up because it's not gonna last long and I want to say sorry in advance LMAO. I'm back too! hope you guys missed me :P enjoy the chapter!!-Ian

--------------------------------------------------------

 We packed the rest of our bags and headed to the car to load them up into the trunk. November had aged a week and that means the rest of the month is for us to enjoy. Somewhere much warmer. Eren and I decided to go to the airport together since he's been practically living at my place. Not actually. If I lived with a boy I'd kill myself. Especially him. But he's been sleeping over often. We wanted to pick up Armin and Jean, who asked us for a ride. We agreed.

After Eren puts the last of the luggage in the trunk and closes it, he gets on the driver's side and opens the door. I look at him, confused. He exchanges the same look at me, wondering why I wasn't getting in the car.

"What?" He asks me, confused. I exhale my warm breath that showed in the air since it was already getting cold.

"I wanna drive," I tell him. He looks at me, rolling his eyes.

"Me too..." He tells me. We quickly rock, paper, scissors. He wins. I groan as he laughs. I go to the passenger's side and open the door before getting in and quickly closing the door since it was cold. Eren gets in quickly and turns on the car before blasting the heat. I put my seatbelt on as Eren calls Armin.

"Hey, we're gonna be on our way so be ready. Y/n lives like right outside of the campus so it's not far," Eren tells him.

"Okay. Jean's here with me so we're all set," He tells us.

"Make sure you have your passport and all your money in your account is processed and shit. Did you call your bank to tell them you're going on vacation?" Eren asks him. Armin laughs.

"You seem like an airport dad. Calm down, it's all covered and handled. Hurry and get here I'm freezing in Paradis," Armin tells him before hanging up. Eren sighs before putting his phone on the charger and started the route to Armin's place. I grabbed the aux and put it into my phone. Eren glanced at me and groaned.

 "What? My music taste is good," I tell him. He scoffs before putting his hands on the vent to warm up his hands.

"Like yours is any better," I continue. He laughs.

"I'm not even saying anything. Go ahead and play your music," He tells me playfully. I look at him, skeptical for a moment, before looking at my phone and playing Adaptation by The Weeknd. He glances at me as he drove and smirked at me.

"You know this song?" He asks me, calmly surprised. I laugh.

"Yeah? Like everyone should..." I reply.

"We should have sex right now. I want to have sex with you so bad," He jokes with a desperate tone. I laugh at him.

"Shut up," I tell him.

"I didn't know you liked The Weeknd. Not like he's underground or anything like that but most girls that listen to The Weeknd are either lesbian or are white girls who only know the popular songs. Is there something you wanna tell me?" He jokes. I chuckle.

"Not a lesbian, obviously. Not straight though," I tell him. He nods.

"Figured," He nonchalantly replies.

"I like The Weeknd. Not as a lesbian or as one of his boyfriends. I'm just a normal listener," I tell him. He chuckles.

"Oh, so I'm one of his little boyfriends?" He jokingly asks.