☆16☆

Authors note: Early chapter! Don't really like this chapter and I'm sorry that it's so dialogue-heavy!! But please enjoy it. The next chapter comes out next Sunday! See you guys then!

Thanksgiving break was already in session. One whole month off. Thank god. I could barely keep up with work and school. But since break started, I had to prepare for my surprise with my followers. I was thinking this was the perfect time for me to shift into more videos. I was excited with all the ideas I had in mind but I knew I had to stick to one concept and deliver it perfectly. After all, they're all watching me. I feel like a lot of people would have questions pertaining to how things are behind closed doors being in an industry like this. And because I run things myself, it can get stressful, yes. But I also have control of my schedule and I never push myself to do anything I don't want to, regardless of how much attention it'll get. And it's not like I'm above that concept. It's just the thought of having someone manage what I do in a job that literally uses my body. It feels wrong. Like I should be doing that, no? It's been a couple of days since the Halloween party and I've been in contact with Eren, Sasha, and surprisingly, Mikasa the most. Eren says we should try to connect as ones that are close to him. At first, I was dreading it. But after talking to Mikasa in a bit of a personal aspect, I can get around to her. But Not just yet. I'm not one to hop into a friendship with Mikasa, especially after our...Turbulences.

I was in my room playing some music in the background as I laid out different sexy outfits for different ideas and concepts of what I wanted. I looked at them as they were splained out on my bed and tried to mix some up with others when I heard a knock on the door. It was probably Eren. I invited him over so we can talk about some things we briefed over at the party. I wanted to talk to him to see if he was serious about his proposals because I could use him for my video. And he can help me with outfits if anything. Also, I want him here just because.

I walk towards the door and unlock it before opening it. I see Eren in a sweatshirt and a coat over it, unzipped, as he wore sweats and black boots. He wore a black fitted beanie as his hair ran down his shoulders. He gives me a small smile with his lazy eyes and I give him one in exchange, letting him in. He takes his hands out of his pockets before closing the door and locking it for me.

"What are you doing?" He casually asks as he takes his coat and shoes off.

"Just trying to pick out an outfit for this video. I wanted to talk to you about it by the way," I tell him as I head back into my room. He takes off his beanie before heading into my room, following behind me. He looks over at the bed that had skimpy clothes and lingerie on it. He smirked as he stood next to me, looking at the options.

"I think you should try them all on so I can get a better opinion on them," He flirtatiously jokes. I scoff before looking at him.

"Okay let's make these decisions later. Come," I tell him as I lead him out of my room and to the dining table. He sits down and I sit on the other chair by him. He leans back and splains his legs open as he relaxes on the chair. He sniffles from the cold weather. His nose and ears were red.

"Yeah," He tells me. I look at him before speaking.

"At the party, we talked about how you were willing to be in a video of mine. Were you serious about that or were you drunk?" I ask him. He smiles at me before answering.

"I was serious. I still am. Why? Is that offer taken?" He asks me. I shake my head.

"No. I just wanted to ask because I want you to be in my video for my followers," I tell him. He looks at me before chuckling.

"You really want me to? Seriously?" He asks for confirmation. I nod.

"Yeah. Do you want to?" I ask him. He smiles at me again before sniffling.