☆12☆

Author's note: Lowkey hate writing filler chapters so I am so sorry if it feels off to you guys LOL Next couple of chapters are gonna be good though so stay tuned! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I wake up and head to school. I meet up with Sasha, who all looked excited and riled up. I approach them with uncertainty.

"What are you so excited about?" I ask Sasha. She looks at me as if I just said something stupid.

"It's the raffle! I told you about it! People put in their votes today, they get counted and tonight, everyone finds out who it is!" She excitedly says. I nod, recalling the memory.

"Oh, that's right. Who do you plan on picking?" I ask her. She looks at me, cocky.

"Me of course. And you're picking me too because you love me," She tells me. I chuckle as she looks ahead of the line that leads out of the coffee shop.

"Right. And the ballot boxes are in the shop I'm assuming," I tell her. She nods.

"Mhm! Classes are pushed back an hour for this too," She tells me. I look at her, slightly shocked.

"It's that serious? I thought this was just a stupid student thing," I tell her. She scoffs.

"It is. But teachers will jump at the chance to start classes sooner so they practically allow a tardy class today," She explains. I scoff at the irony.

"You guys gonna vote for me?" I hear a familiar voice behind us. Sasha and I turn around in unison and see Eren, holding his book bag by one strap. Sasha rolls her eyes playfully.

"Vote for me Eren, seriously. You know how long I've been trying to get picked! I feel like I'll get it this time. I just know it," She tells us, self-assured. Eren smirks.

"I'm gonna vote for Y/n instead actually. I wanna see what she comes up with," He tells us. I look at him, confused and unaccepting.

"What? Shut up, don't do that. I don't wanna throw a party. Let Sasha have the spotlight here," I tell him. Sasha puts her arm over my shoulder and looks at Eren.

"Thank you Y/n! I'm glad I have at least one loyal friend, unlike others," She jokes, looking at Eren. He chuckles as we take small steps closer to the entrance of the shop.

"Pay me and I'll vote for you," Eren fucks with her. I roll my eyes as if I was a mother watching kids fight.

"You have more money than me yet you're the one asking for money? No wonder you dress like you've been homeless for three years. You're probably losing all of daddy's money," She mocks him. I keep a serious face in case he took it to offense but he laughed.

"Nah I just love taking people's money. I'm a nepotism baby, what do you expect?" He jokes. I snort at his stupid joke.

"What's your plan if you do get picked?" I ask Sasha. Her eyes lit up in excitement as Eren sighed.

"Here we go..." Eren quietly tells me.

"I'm so glad you asked. I was thinking to do a specific movie theme in terms of the decorations but then I thought that there might be people who don't know the references and why put in that hard work to decorate and people don't even look at it? So I thought that it's about the wow factor of a party. How fun it is, where it is, what you can do, and how long you can last. Those are the elements of a perfect party! People love a classic house party but imagine throwing something within the lines of that but also something that looks completely planned out?! It's the perfect balance of not trying too hard! Since you know what our costume is gonna be, the theme is gonna be something along those lines but not something too thematic. I don't want it to look like a kids' party, y'know? So imagine the dim lighting and the big space that's very well decorated. And you can wear a costume of your choice! But there'd be a costume contest! Something fun! The winner gets the entrance money. That way there's a challenge to outshine each other and competition is so fucking fun. I was also thinking-" Eren covers her mouth and moves her up in line.