☆7☆

Author's note: Mild NSFW warning? I mean it's not too intense but I feel as if I should still give this warning! Also might double post since I wrote this on Thursday LOL. Enjoy the extra chapter! You're welcome :3

☆☆

It's been a week since I last saw Eren. I was concerned about whether that call was affecting his attendance. But judging from Sasha and the others, no one seemed too concerned. It was Friday and Sasha and I were walking to our classes before I finally decided to say something.

"Hey, have you seen Eren around?" I ask her curiously, trying not to sound too concerned. She looks at me as she drinks some tea from her job. She shrugs her shoulders.

"Nope. But don't worry. He usually ghosts for a week or two and comes back like nothing happened. He's usually busy with family stuff. At least that's what he always says," Sasha obliviously replies. I haven't even known Eren for more than a month and even I know that sounds like a lie. Or maybe they know it isn't true but they don't want to meddle.

I didn't ask any questions after that. I didn't want to make it seem like I cared too much. It'd be a bit too suspicious. But when we walked around campus, I looked for Armin and Mikasa. Just to see their faces. What they looked like, or if they even cared in the slightest that he was gone. But when I did catch them around campus, they seemed fine. Mikasa is always hard to tell because she never really physically expresses how she's feeling. At least from what I've noticed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After class and realizing Eren still isn't here, Sasha walked me to my car.

"Oh yeah, We're having a little get-together tomorrow. We want you to come so we can get to know you better since you've been a total stranger," Sasha teases my recent absence. I chuckle at her teasing before responding.

"Yeah, I'll go. Where at?" I ask her. She shrugs her shoulders.

"Not sure yet. We wanna go to Eren's place since it's super nice over there and there's hell of space but he's MIA. So if you don't hear details about a new address just go to Eren's. He'll probably not be there but he'll let us use his place. He always does," Sasha tells me. I felt iffy about what she told me. Just going to Eren's without his permission? It seems invasive. I silently agreed to her words as we walked.

"You've done this kind of shit before? Just going to his place without him?" I ask her curiously. She nods.

"Oh yeah. Eren disappears like twice a month. Plus, he already told us that it was okay to use his place even when he wasn't there," Sasha clears up. I slowly nod.

"You guys aren't worried at all?" I ask her. She looks up at the sky as we walked.

"In the beginning we did. But he came back every time. When it first started happening, we talked to his brother, Zeke, and he told us he was safe and sound. So now we know that Zeke knows where he is. Eren is pretty private about his personal shit so we don't pry. As long as we know he's safe," Sasha positively says. I don't say anything as we reached my car. Sasha smiles at me. I smile back.

"Need me to take you home again?" I ask her. She nods.

"Nah, my car finally got fixed. Took forever! I'll see you tomorrow! Bring a bathing suit in case we swim. But the attire is super casual. We're just hanging out," Sasha tells me. I nod as I unlock my car and get in. Before I drove home, I decided to text Eren. I don't think he'll respond, but I haven't tried to reach him since the last I saw him. I should at least try.

Y/n

Where have you been? Did you die or something? Lol

Read 5:30 PM