★21★-Eren.

Author's note: Cut this chapter a little short because I wanted to write the next scene after this chapter in Y/n's POV. Anyway, enjoy a dive into how Eren's mind works again LOL

★★★★

I don't even know where to start. I was just at dinner with Y/n and now she shitted on me and my friends because our sex tape got leaked. I'm more confused than anything. Because who would do that shit? And why? I stood here, in the middle of this super romantic dinner, completely left in the dust. I understand she's upset. Shit, I am too. But why at me? What did I do? She has a point though. It had to have been someone who knew her. So it's definitely someone in the friend group. My first instinct was to call Armin.

"Hello?" He answers. I sigh.

"Bro. What the fuck just happened?" I ask rhetorically.

"I don't know but it's crazy. Is she with you?" He asks.

"No. Obviously not. She stormed off and now she's packing her shit and leaving. Armin, someone we know did this shit and we both know that. And she's mad at everyone, including me, and I don't know what to fucking do," I tell him.

"First, calm down. You haven't completely gotten everything handled so don't jump the gun. I told the boys not to say a word about Connie's...Discovery. I got you covered there. We need to focus on how the video was leaked. Come to my room," He tells me. I hang up.

 I approach his room but before I touch the door, he opened it, letting me in. I storm in, pacing myself back and forth in his room.

"Hey, calm down. Sit down, we gotta crack this shit down," Armin tells me. I sigh, running my hands through my hair before sitting down.

"Okay...Since you recorded the tape, who's touched your phone?" He asks me. I ponder.

"How am I supposed to remember? Everyone in the friend group practically touched it, Armin," I reply. He nods.

"Okay. Here are my thoughts. Definitely not the boys because they were just as surprised as us. Doesn't take them completely out of the woods but I doubt Connie would make an account to post it. He'd just post it on his personal page or send it directly to the group chat," Armin tells me. I sigh again, nodding.

"Okay, so Connie is out. Reiner."

"Reiner could be a suspect but did he touch your phone at all the day before the tape?" He asks. I think hard before shaking my head.

"No. The people who touched my phone that night were Jean, Y/n, me, Marco, and Mikasa," I tell him. Armin looks at me, his eyebrows knitted together.

"What?" He asks for confirmation. I look at him, confused.

"What?" I ask, confused. Armin shook his head before speaking.

"Mikasa had your phone? Eren are you dumb?" He asks me.

"What the fuck do you mean am I dumb? What's dumb?" I ask him. Armin sighs.

"Mikasa doesn't like Y/n." I shake my head.

"No, they're warming up to each other. I saw that shit with my own two eyes. If Mikasa wanted to get in between us to be with me or some shit then she would know that I would never be okay with that. Why would she do it?" I ask.

"Maybe she has different motives. It's not always about you, idiot. Maybe she has a personal problem with Y/n. Something separate from you," Armin suggests.

"What would that even be though? They barely know each other. This wouldn't make any sense, Armin," I tell him. He sighs.

"I don't fucking know. But I know how vindictive Mikasa can get. You know it too. There's no doubt in my mind she did it. And I'm speaking as someone who knows her the best," He tells me. I rub my face, stressed.