☆11☆

Author's note: Friends! Hello! Finally posted! Although it wasn't too long since I last posted LOL! I'm here to say that I'm gonna be writing chapter 12 all night and I might post either tomorrow or Wednesday as a present! I will be going to a concert this upcoming Sunday so I'll give you an extra chapter early as an apology for not posting on Sunday!! This chapter might be a bit dialogue-heavy but it's still a pretty regular chapter. Enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I sat on the couch aside from him as I waited for him to wake up. I checked my phone. It was the next day already. The sun was peeking out on the horizon as I watched the room slowly light up, although it was still sort of dim. I watched him as his stomach slowly moved up and down. His audible breathing through his nose made me comfortable that he was alive. Whenever it went a little silent I freaked out. My heart would skip a beat. There were points at night when my anxiety made me dizzy. I sighed as I dropped my head on my hands, looking down at the floor. There were also a lot of times in the night when I wanted to sob. But I already let it out. There's no time for that now. I thought that I would be desensitized to this after so long. I hear a shifted breath and sigh. My head jerks up and looks at Eren, as he stretches to wake up. He takes his hand out and reaches for something that wasn't there. His eyes open and he realizes where he is. His eyes below his creased eyebrows looked at me, confused. He clears his throat before sitting up slowly and rubbing his eyes. He sighs once more. I watched him, silently.

"Did I fall asleep here?" He asks me quietly. I watch him with a stoic face, trying to mask my emotion. The anger, sadness, and disappointment. But from the look on his face, he can already tell I was feeling them.

"When did I get here?" He asks. I look away, still expressionless.

"When you acted like a fucking fool after I came back from hanging out with Sasha. You were having withdrawals. So I took you in," I tell him. His eyes widen at my response, shocked that I knew of his problem. He quickly regained his composure before looking at me. I stood up and he grabbed my wrist gently. I look at him.

"Where are you going?" He asks me. I snatch my wrist away from him before responding.

"Pharmacy. Get ready. You're coming with me," I tell him. He sniffles as he sits on the couch, his feet touching the floor.

"Y/n...I need it...In the morning, I usually do it. I'm withdrawing right now," He embarrassingly tells me. I was angry at him. For a long list of reasons. But I couldn't express it. I know this isn't his fault.

"If you need to throw up or shit then do it right now. Other than that, get in the car," I tell him sternly. He looks at me, just as confused as to when he woke up. He stands up and goes into the bathroom. A few moments later, he slowly walks back out and puts his jacket on. I grab my keys before looking at him.

"Do you remember if you brought your car?" I ask him. He rubs his eyes and yawns before nodding.

"No," He tells me. Before I walked out, he gently grabs my arm again. I turn around and look at him.

"I don't get the shits or throw up on coke you know. That's shit like heroin," He explains to me. I scoff, unamused.

"Then are you doing H too?" I ask him. He nods.

"Hell no..." He tells me. I watch him.

"What else are you doing Eren? Just tell me now. I already fucking know ninety-five percent of this bullshit so just fucking tell me," I calmly tell him. He sighs before moving his hair from his face.

"I've been doing Oxy here and there but nothing too serious. I didn't know I was addicted to that," He tells me. I sigh before looking back out the door.