What Have We Done? - Pt.1

Still living in Port Charles, Trina and Spencer are inside of Spencer's hotel room and they're laying in bed together, inside of the covers.  Trina's arms are wrapped around Spencer's shirtless body as her head is on his chest listening to his beating heart.  Spencer's head is up against her head as he rubs on her arms.  

" What have we done?." Trina asked.

Spencer sighs.

" I think you know... We had sex." Spencer replied.

" Yeah, but I mean why?... You're still dating Esme, and if she founds out we've been sleeping together. She will go insane." Trina added.

" Esme is with Cameron and Joss. Helping him try to sing again since he lost his voice. So she'll be busy with that. She won't have time to go insane." Spencer replied.

Trina sighs. " I don't know. This all feels wrong. She always thought I had a thing for her boyfriend and I would always tell her that me and you were just friends." Trina added.

" But we're not... just friends. Not anymore. " Spencer added.

Trina touches Spencer's chest as she raises up. " No, we're not. We're more than that now." Trina confided.

Spencer and Trina look into each other eyes and gaze into each other's soul as silence occurs and they go in for a kiss. He gets closer to Trina and looks down at her perfect, luscious lips. She looks down at his succulent lips and she bites her lip and they kiss. Their entire body is freezing for a second as they're kissing, and they can just feel the happiness being in each other's presence.

They let go of each other. They look into each other's eyes while they watch the other speak.

" That's certainly not what friends do." Trina added.

" No, not at all. So what are we gonna do about this?" Spencer asked.

" Spencer, I love having you around. But I think this needs to be the last time, we ever do this.... This cannot happen again." Trina replied.

Spencer sighs. " Come on Trina. You can't give up... You can't give up on us." Spencer added.

Trina is concerned, she's eager for an answer. " Us?." Trina asked.

Spencer sits up on the bed and looks at Trina as he's speaking.

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I know you're not ready to go that far with me." Spencer said.

Trina raises up and pulls the cover over her and looks directly at Spencer.

" It's not that I don't want to. It's just the fact that you're still in a relationship with Esme and I don't want to be the reason the two of you broke up." Trina added.

" Well, we already slept together... You and I. So how worse can it get, Trina?." Spencer asked.

" She thinks we're working together and that's all we're doing. Esme is gonna be a wreck when when she finds out that we've been sleeping together this entire time we were supposed to be working at Ava's... Don't you feel bad about cheating on Esme?." Trina said.

" ...No, I don't. Because the girl I've had my eyes on this entire time is you. Not her. It's always been you." Spencer blurted.

Trina is puzzled as he slightly smiles.

Spencer takes his out to Trina. She looks down at it.

" What are you doing?" Trina asked.

" Give me your hand. And I'll tell you." Spencer said.

Trina hesitates, but gives Spencer her hand anyway. He rubs on the back of her hand and grabs her fourth finger. He gets up and goes down to the side of the bed and pulls out a small box.

Trina is perplexed when she sees it.

" Oh my gosh, that's a ring box!." Trina
added.

" Yeah, and this ring is for you." Spencer explains.

Spencer opens the ring box. And pulls out the ring.

" Wait, are you proposing to me?." Trina asked.

Spencer is speechless as he holds the ring.

____

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT