The Unexpected Visitor - Pt. 6

Trina's laying down on the couch inside of her mother's home, listening to music, with AirPods in both of her ears. While she eat some chicken noodle soup in the process. There's a knock on the door, but Trina doesn't hear it at first. When she pauses her song on her phone, she hears knocking on the door. So she puts her chicken noodle soup down on the table and take off the AirPods from her ears and puts them, and the phone in her back pockets and get up from the couch.

Trina goes to to the door and opens it. She's excited to see the face at the door.
" Grandma!" Trina said with a smile, hugging her grandma.

" It's nice to see you again, baby." Grandma said, tightly hugging Trina.

They let go of each other.
" So where's your mother?." Grandma asked.

Trina looks around the house and back at Grandma. " She's at the hospital today." Trina replied.

" Well, that's good. Because me and you need to talk in private." Grandma added.

Trina moves out of the way to let Grandma in and closes the door behind her.

" So your mother told me about that boy you've been seeing." Grandma said, as she sits down on the couch while Trina remains standing.

Trina sighs. " Yeah, about that... It's complicated." Trina replied.

" I've heard complicated before." Grandma added.

" Yeah, but there's nothing to worry about, Grandma. Spencer and I are fine... and just friends." Trina said, hesitantly.

" Are you sure?." Grandma asked, curiously.

Trina has a flashback to her and Spencer in bed at the time he proposed. She soon comes back to reality.

" Yeah, I'm sure. Why do you think there's something else going on between us?"Trina asked with eagerness.

" Maybe because your mother also said that you've been away from home." Grandma replied, seriously.

" I'm 19, Grandma. If I wanted to spend some time by myself—." Trina added.

Looking down at Trina's chicken noodle soup, then at Trina. " or with that boy, Spencer?." Grandma asked.

" Okay, what are you doing, Grandma?." Trina asked, feeling confused and embarrassed at the same time.

" I can see that you really care about that boy. You might not have said it, but I just know it... Trina, you're in love." Grandma added.

Trina sighs. " Okay, maybe—" Trina replied.

Grandma and Trina's talk is interrupted when Grandma gets a call.

" It's my doctor" Grandma said, looking at her phone.

" I think you should answer that." Trina said, curiously.

" Hello" Grandma said, putting the phone up to her ears.

" Hey, Margaret. It's Doctor Nelson. Your blood test came back. Do you want to come up to the hospital so we can talk about it in person?." Doctor Nelson said, on the other end of the phone.

" Yes, that'll be great. Thank you." Grandma replied, hanging up the phone.

Trina's curious. " So is everything okay?."

Grandma sighs. " Yeah, I just have to go back to the hospital to talk to my doctor about my blood test." Grandma replied.

" Oh, well I hope everything's okay. Does mom know about this?, Does Aunt Keesha know?." Trina asked.

Grandma nods her head in disagreement. " No, I haven't told either of them. Not your mom, not Roy, and certainly not Keesha." Grandma replied, seriously.

" Grandma, if something is seriously wrong with you. You need to tell someone." Trina added.

" You're right. But I'm not sure about my condition until I go up to the hospital. So see you later, honey." Grandma said, as she's getting up to leave.

Trina and Margaret embrace each other with a hug one more time before Margaret leaves of the house.

They let go of each other and Trina walks Margaret out, and shuts the door.

" Be safe, grandma!." Trina said, and then closes the door.

Walking back to the couch, Trina sits down, and looks at her chicken noodle soup on the table.

Trina grabs her phone from her back pockets, and goes to her calendar.

Trina sighs.

" Okay, I need to know.... Am I late?." Trina said, anxiously.

She starts counting on her fingers.

" Oh... My... God." Trina gasped.

There's a knock on the door again. Trina hears it and puts her phone on the table to go the door.

Trina's at the door. " Grandma—." Trina said, as she opens up the door.

" —Hey." Spencer said.

Trina's surprised to see Spencer.

" I thought you were my grandma, sorry. Anyway, why are you here?" Trina said, crossing her arms.

" I needed to talk to you... about Esme. She and I broke up." Spencer replied.

Trina's not fazed. " Congratulations, am I supposed to care?" Trina asked, uncrosses her arm.

" I think you should." Spencer added, looking at Trina's luscious lips.

" And why should I?" Trina said, gazing at Spencer.

" Because of this..." Spencer said, quickly going in to kiss Trina.

Trina and Spencer's lips touched again, they are frozen. They tasted each other's saliva, as he caresses the back of her hair. Their noses rubbed up against each other.  

Their lips, tasted like wine. 

Spencer pulls away, from her scrumptious lips. Still holding onto her hair.

Trina's perplexed.  " Why did you pull away?... Kiss me again." Trina said softly, unable to catch her breath.

Spencer goes in for another kiss. They lock lips again at the doorway. Breathing in each other's nose and mouth.  They eventually let go of each other to breathe. 

" Is that better?" Spencer asked, softly.

Trina smiles. " Yeah. Much better. How about you come inside?." Trina replied, breathing heavily, catching her breath.

" Are you sure?." Spencer asked, with a smile, trying to remain calm.

" I'm sure." Trina replied, smiling back at Spencer.

Spencer walks into the house and Trina shuts the door.

And locks it.

_____