Found - Pt. 16

A few days later, Spencer is outside of an apartment, wearing all black and a mask - still located in Port Charles.

" Okay, I think this is the house, Cam. Dante gave me the address. But I really hope no one sees me, and thinks I'm a criminal. Anyway, I gotta go... Trina might be here and I'm not waiting any longer to rescue her." Spencer said to Cam on the phone.

He hangs up , puts his phone in his pocket and tries to break into the house. He goes to a window and sees that no one is present in the living room. So he looks on the ground and sees a crow bar to push up the window to get in.

Once he does that, he puts the crow bar back on the ground and he goes inside. He slides through the window. Now he's inside and he closes the window back.

He turns around to see discover the living room in person, but it's silent. " Oh my god, I never knew Esme was living like this." Spencer murmured to himself.

He starts to walk around Esme's house, going through the fridge, looking under couch cushions, and all that jazz. But the one thing he forgot to look was upstairs.

And that's where he's headed next. He walks up the stairs quietly after taking off his mask and he hears talking, and music coming from a room. Specifically, he hears a man's voice talking to someone. Spencer's not sure who it is or who the man is talking to.

As he creeps up the stairs, he goes to the bedroom and sees that it's shut. The door is closed.

From the inside of the bedroom.

" I told you to stop asking me about the bathroom. No means No. Wait til Esme comes back." Mateo said to Trina.

Trina's crying. " Please let me go! It's not gonna take that long."

Mateo shakes his head in disgreement. He refuses to let her go. " Yeah, well. Esme told me that I cannot let you leave this room... For anything." Mateo replied.

Trina sighs. " That's pretty foul. Letting a girl control you like this... You should feel embarrassed." Trina added, seriously.

Mateo gets up and puts his hands on Trina's arm and grips it. " Alright, bitch. I've heard enough from you. Shut your freaking mouth and let me think." Mateo snapped.

" You're hurting me." Trina replied, feeling the pain from Mateo holding her arm tightly.

Mateo eventually lets go of Trina's arm.
" Sorry. It's just I need you to be quiet."
Walking back to his chair.

Rubbing her arm. " I'm not going anywhere if I'm handcuffed to this bed, so you might as well leave and let me attend to myself." Trina responded.

" You know what? You do have a point, little girl. My brother's at work and he's coming back... So we can get this show on a roll so I should go wait for him downstairs. Don't do any funny business while I'm gone." Mateo added, as he got up and left the bedroom that Trina's inside.

As the door was halfway shut, Spencer who hid himself in another room when he heard Mateo coming out runs to the door that Trina's at and watches Mateo walk downstairs and then he goes in.

Spencer goes inside, he opens the door and he's shocked to see someone.

" Oh my gosh, it's you." Spencer murmured, taking a deep breath.

Trina sees Spencer. She's ecstatic.

" Oh my gosh, Spencer? You found me."
Trying to get loose from the handcuffs.

As Spencer walks further to Trina, trying to hurry to her... Mateo knocks him out with a vase. Spencer falls to the hard ground.

Trina's shocked and worried.

" Spencer?!" Trina screams horridly, looking at him on the ground unconscious.

Mateo drops the last pieces of the vase on the floor. " Now how did this little twerp get in here?" Mateo asked, angrily to Trina.

Trina is nervous, but she's counting on Spencer to wake up and save her... Before they both wind up in serious danger.

_____